Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
I'm glad I sprung for the 3rd kit. Was considering waiting for the Away because Sesame sounded interesting but now I see it, don't like it very much.

Talking about the 3rd kit, has any1 received their yet? I ordered mine on the launch day and I still haven't even got a shipping notice.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You people are a bunch of fucktards. :lol: How the fuck does that kit resemble RM kits other than the fact it's an Adidas kit? Can you please stop taking anything that comes out of fatso's mouth serious.

I like all 3 shirts. Adidas does it again.
Wow this looks amazing, i love it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's the best kit this year.

And you both look amazing too! :tup:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm glad I sprung for the 3rd kit. Was considering waiting for the Away because Sesame sounded interesting but now I see it, don't like it very much.

Talking about the 3rd kit, has any1 received their yet? I ordered mine on the launch day and I still haven't even got a shipping notice.
Same. Never happened to me with Juve Store before. But they prolly busy af now with the crazy CR7 jersey sales. Not panicking yet

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
RM doesn't own the white color either. And it isn't even white.

I didn't see people complain when we had blue or green shirts.
The timing man, the timing is fucked... just when we get their most famous player whose photos in white are literally everywhere, now he will still be in white??!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get it. Or first Jersey is predominately white and our third is basically black. Why is our 2nd one predominately white? I would have guessed yellow or blue
The plus is that the gorgeous (and eco-friendly :heart:) 3rd one will be used more in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)