Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I don't mind that third jersey. The reflecting light gives off a nice bluish hue.

The prospective second kit is definitely trendy. Kanye West popularised those earthy beige tones with his proletarian chic clothing line. I wouldn't be caught dead in it but Juve is doing a good job at appealing to the masses. Hopefully Drake will wear this one on social media as well. Make Juve some more scratch you tasteless cunt :lol:

OP
alexjuventino
Jul 20, 2012
  • Thread Starter #5,071
    I don't mind that third jersey. The reflecting light gives off a nice bluish hue.

The prospective second kit is definitely trendy. Kanye West popularised those earthy beige tones with his proletarian chic clothing line. I wouldn't be caught dead in it but Juve is doing a good job at appealing to the masses. Hopefully Drake will wear this one on social media as well. Make Juve some more scratch you tasteless $#@! :lol:
    You think George would wear the second kit?

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    Nike recently started using recycled polymer as the main material in their shirts and shorts, so not surprising Adidas went environmentally friendly as well. Kinda interesting they only got to this angle now after spending decades focusing only on how to make the shirts super breathable, lightweight, protective and whatnot
    Adidas had the parley collaboration a couple years now

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)