Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Dude, that's nothing.

I'm still getting pissed whenever I see a post by CR 7, forgetting that it's me.

I'm thinking that it is some newbie :lol:
:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

It's said that a sports outfitters here in switzerland already wanted to order more Juve jerseys and adidas told him this morning, that he has to wait until november to get them. :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
icemaη;5797882 said:
We make money as royalty only if we sell over a threshold. Even then I don't think it's that much. Adidas pays us upfront as part of the sponsorship.
http://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2013/press-release.php
I have no idea what this means, but Juve bought these rights back

adidas will manage all Juventus’ licensing and merchandising activities for a fixed consideration of €6 million per annum.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Are our 2018/2019 away and alternate jersey designs confirmed yet? I want to get a dybale or ronaldo jersey this season but don't think i'll go for the home with the crappy Jeep sticker

- - - Updated - - -

one of these 2 designs will be the away shirt apparently
I actually don't hate these sesame colour shirts. think they'll be nice to wear outside (off a football pitch), they look more like normal clothes rather than a jersey

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
@Mark @Salvo @JuveJay @GordoDeCentral @Enron @Dostoevsky

Think it's time to make a new thread called Juventus Shirts 2018/19.

- - - Updated - - -

Or just change the title like last year...?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
@Mark @Salvo @JuveJay @GordoDeCentral @Enron @Dostoevsky

Think it's time to make a new thread called Juventus Shirts 2018/19.

- - - Updated - - -

Or just change the title like last year...?
Or just don't write the years and keep it as "Juventus jerseys"

Jan 18, 2015
I want to order a Ronaldo jersey (like everyone else) but I want it with the 2018/19 Serie A patch and "Cygames" patch on the backside. On the website it says available July 2108, which is now, but you cant select it on any of the jerseys. I emailed them and they haven't responded and the jerseys are selling out. I wanna order it ASAP but I cant get in touch with them. I don't speak great Italian but I understand it so i'm a little nervous about calling them. Anyone ever call the Juve Store in Torino and if so do they speak English?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I want to order a Ronaldo jersey (like everyone else) but I want it with the 2018/19 Serie A patch and "Cygames" patch on the backside. On the website it says available July 2108, which is now, but you cant select it on any of the jerseys. I emailed them and they haven't responded and the jerseys are selling out. I wanna order it ASAP but I cant get in touch with them. I don't speak great Italian but I understand it so i'm a little nervous about calling them. Anyone ever call the Juve Store in Torino and if so do they speak English?
Cygames comes by default I think, about serie a patch check again, it works for me.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I would recommend to wait a bit, like a week or two, so things get settled and orderly. And order then just to be safe.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Going to wait to place my order. May be more economically sound to order my CR7 and Bonventura shirts together to save on shipping expenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)