Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (121 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Ok, speaking as a designer, I analyze that this new logo is a good change. For business and for the brand.

Ok, aesthetic is subjective and people can say that the logo is ugly etc. But, is it gona cause juve to lose fans? NO. is it gona cause people to stop watching juve games? no. I am sure we didnt become juve fans because it had a nice logo.

Let's talk about this from a business & brand point of view. Now that the logo is something so modern and simple, it can be printed/embroided easily on any merchandise at a very low cost. Due to it's simplicity, it can be the logo of things like 'J' Jewelry, 'J' Cafes etc, which open up business opportunities for the Juventus brand. This will then increase investor's interest in our brand.

I am sure Juve expect the internet to explode negatively about this new logo. This is the era we live in, stupid people make noises, because they are afraid of new things and experience. I am glad that Juve has taken this step. For those that say 'aww there is no history in this logo,' please note that we are juventus and we make history. 50 years down the road, we juve fans will be able to tell our grandkids that we saw the sudden change of juve's logo and how it broke the internet etc. History is always existent, and is always being created every second.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012

some dude on twitter did it in 10 minutes probably. didnt take more than a year

Hence the logo lacks focal point and is not versatile. Designers' job isn't just turning on photoshop and adding visual elements on top of each other. Its about making choices and fine tuning details and eliminating redundancy. If u actually go look at the photos of the logo opening you would understand why it took a year.

It wasn't just the logo. They revised the branding and fonts as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow your reply is so unpredictable. Didn't see that coming. Tres original mon amie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)