Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (76 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
THIS

This will reasonate with Juventus fans and calcio fans, but so would have the older logo

This logo is a BIT better for things that we have described, but the people paying for this is still, as I said, Juventus/Calcio fans
Not true at all. There are loads of people who wear the Yankees logo cap without having any clue what it stands for.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Great design and a brilliant strategy from our management!
If this works out, then we take full ownership of the letter J in the world of sports.

It's exactly the same strategy as nike did with CR7 and it worked.

Mark my words, other clubs will replicate this strategy sooner or later.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Wow that logo ::lol3::

I can see why they want to change logos (we do it every 10-15 years or so) and move Juventus in more modern times, but it really took them a whole year to come up with that? A bit perplexed but whatever.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If anyone follows the NBA, the Toronto Raptors did a similar thing by eliminating a traditional graphic logo and going with just a simple basketball. The thought was that a simpler logo is more versatile on hats, t-shirts, pants, etc. because you can make the logo any colour you want to fit the style of the apparel.

So you could have 20 different Raptors hats, all in different colours with the same logo, so you can choose what hat you want to wear with your "outfit". Their sales went up immediately.

You can't really change the colour of the crest. The new logo is more like the Nike check. Everyone will follow soon enough, I'm sure.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
If anyone follows the NBA, the Toronto Raptors did a similar thing by eliminating a traditional graphic logo and going with just a simple basketball. The thought was that a simpler logo is more versatile on hats, t-shirts, pants, etc. because you can make the logo any colour you want to fit the style of the apparel.

So you could have 20 different Raptors hats, all in different colours with the same logo, so you can choose what hat you want to wear with your "outfit". Their sales went up immediately.

You can't really change the colour of the crest. The new logo is more like the Nike check. Everyone will follow soon enough, I'm sure.
The Raptors' logo is a direct rip off of the Nets' logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)