Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (83 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If we are lucky our merchandising will be a huge hit in the world and sold in regular clothes shops and not only sport stores.

If we are not lucky well sell the same amount and sitting here with a ugly logo on our shirt.
Because people all across the World have been waiting for a shirt with an huge random J on it.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Because people all across the World have been waiting for a shirt with an huge random J on it.
you aren't understanding his point. For designers like trussardi, fend, armani etc its easier to incorporate the new logo and make higher end clothes etc than the old shield so he is stating that if we are lucky those designers will team up create more revenue for Juventus like samsung already has in the above pictures

- - - Updated - - -

vid from fb

[video=facebook;1670662902960932]https://www.facebook.com/Juventus/videos/1670662902960932/[/video]
it worked for you! thanks ! wasn't working for me ps video is epic

Apr 9, 2015
Do a collab with a fancy brand and people are.

Imagine a Gucci shirt with a big J or Juventus on it. Or a Supreme shirt with a J on it. People will buy it because it's brand. It needs time. I am absolutely not happy with it, but it can increase our revenue a lot.

Still high hopes on old logo on shirt, false hope i know

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
Do a collab with a fancy brand and people are.

Imagine a Gucci shirt with a big J or Juventus on it. Or a Supreme shirt with a J on it. People will buy it because it's brand. It needs time. I am absolutely not happy with it, but it can increase our revenue a lot.

Still high hopes on old logo on shirt, false hope i know
Literally no

Do you know how many collabs fashion designers do ? A Juventus one would not be special.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
THIS

This will reasonate with Juventus fans and calcio fans, but so would have the older logo

This logo is a BIT better for things that we have described, but the people paying for this is still, as I said, Juventus/Calcio fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)