Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (148 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
is this to honor @JuveJay
Epic, maybe the best logo ever.

But seriously though, I do like it as its own entity. What I don't like is the replacing of history with something that is just branding. But I suppose we better get used to it in football. This is a very Agnelli thing to do, I just wonder if he has taken too much of a gamble this time. We're pretty much the only Italian team who get away with this, if only for the uniqueness of the letter in the Italian language, and also the national and international appeal of the team. It's harsh that Turin has been cast aside with this, but it's business.

Have to say, I've never been a fan of the current logo, the one that was remade ~10 or so years ago. It always looked pretty soulless compared to the one we used for about 10 years before that. Maybe it just reminds me of Calciopoli and that shitty 5 or so years.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
I think it's a very good idea, but not so excellent design for a football team. Still, like many of you said this will widen Juve's approach from just football / sports to many other domains. This is a good logo that can be used on basically everything. Is today's world, money > tradition and it's not like we had that logo from 1900. Stil, I remember that girl saying this is a first for a football team, something no one did before...did I heard wrong or this is more than meets the eye?

Bianconero90

Aug 31, 2012
I also think this is a genius marketing move from our club. Of course it doesnt look like a football logo but imagine how many other products we could now bring on the market with the new logo. The range of products is huge.. starting to like the new one!

andrej

Mar 31, 2014
Smart move (from marketing side), just look over Pogba, he has launched his own brand (PP), Ronaldo has it few years (CR7), same goes for Zlatan (A-Z), because it's easy for people to rember, gets you a recognision in the world, I believe it's not a stupid move (maybe I am wrong), but forget the old football, old Juve, these days it's all about the money if you want to be a top club now, your marketing staff has to be in step with top clubs, forget CL contender, Seria A champion, it's all about the money, Leicester didn't bring any huge name... why? money... sure they spend quite a bit, but who can pay their wages? (considering top players, not Musa, Slimani, Mendy,...), MUTD brought Pogba, Zlatan... both top players, could play in CL, win trophies in leagues, why did they go to MUTD? Money... FACTS! I know I didn't say anything new, but surely it's money everything that mathers for players, club, president, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)