Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2015
So I want to buy a Bonucci away shirt, but what if he leaves the club, can I get a refund?
I made my brother a little bit Juventino, he also wants a shirt (home) he want Chiellini on the back, but I said he must choose Il Principino :D

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I have not bought a Juve jersey for 6 years. The last one I bought was the 10-11 one with Del Neri as manager lol. I will definitely buy that blue jersey it is just so sexy.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
I wouldn't think Bonucci is leaving. Like Klin says...safe! My newer jerseys are mostly Marchisio just like my older jerseys are mostly Del Piero. This year though, i plan to go Pjanic on the away. I already have the jersey just waiting for the lettering/number to be released.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I wouldn't think Bonucci is leaving. Like Klin says...safe! My newer jerseys are mostly Marchisio just like my older jerseys are mostly Del Piero. This year though, i plan to go Pjanic on the away. I already have the jersey just waiting for the lettering/number to be released.
I'm probably going to go with Marchisio. I would also love a Buffon jersey but not a fan of the orange this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)