Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Because stripes, that's why we have the box. Why it has to be a cheap sticker I don't quite know.
its impossible to integrate a logo as simple as Jeep onto a black&white striped shirt without a box around it. agree about the sticker, we had it with betclick too and i find it hard to believe adidas and nike employees are stupid and dont see it looks better without a sticker, so there must be a reason behind it

- - - Updated - - -

do you think they want it like that to match their ugly cars?
i wish they would give us a different brand simply, Ferrari would be awesome but i guess it doesent have to be promoted as much as Jeep does

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
its impossible to integrate a logo as simple as Jeep onto a black&white striped shirt without a box around it.
It's a branding issue, they want the sponsor to stand out. When you put the opposite colour as a border on black or white text it doesn't stand out well against the black and white stripes. You could double border the text, say it was black text you then do a thin white border then a thin black border on the outside. The only thing to do would be to cut the stripe design short on the jersey itself around the sponsor logo, but I get the feeling with adidas that they just make a jersey and then you do what you want with it in terms of sponsor placements once the design is confirmed.

On Olympiacos' kit they've gone with a double bordered logo, but see how it blends into the shirt.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It's a branding issue, they want the sponsor to stand out. When you put the opposite colour as a border on black or white text it doesn't stand out well against the black and white stripes. You could double border the text, say it was black text you then do a thin white border then a thin black border on the outside. The only thing to do would be to cut the stripe design short on the jersey itself around the sponsor logo, but I get the feeling with adidas that they just make a jersey and then you do what you want with it in terms of sponsor placements once the design is confirmed.

On Olympiacos' kit they've gone with a double bordered logo, but see how it blends into the shirt.

that Olympiacos one is not bad but as you say it doesent stand out (the sponsor). and i had the feeling with nike too and now with adidas that they dont bother about the sponsor, they put together a shirt and make you/the sponsor decide what to do next. if we had a colored sponsor there would be no issue at all

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Ohhhh. Now I understand why we always have a sticker. Makes more sense now :tup:

Could someone show how the new home kit would look with Jeep in white letters with no box? @DAiDEViL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)