Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (140 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think we had a winner in the white kit, if there were no zebra stripes on the sleeves. The blue away kit will probably look the best. Our home kit is shit, even though wider stripes bring us luck in the CL, but adidas has no semblance of design. Fuck it. Just buy the OG line of sneakers from adidas and be happy. And of course their retro track suits. Other than that, the brand has nothing to live for. Impossible is nothing, are you kidding me? Fucking rummenige of sporting brands.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I think we had a winner in the white kit, if there were no zebra stripes on the sleeves. The blue away kit will probably look the best. Our home kit is shit, even though wider stripes bring us luck in the CL, but adidas has no semblance of design. Fuck it. Just buy the OG line of sneakers from adidas and be happy. And of course their retro track suits. Other than that, the brand has nothing to live for. Impossible is nothing, are you kidding me? Fucking rummenige of sporting brands.
Based on what? 2003? Fuck that luck.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The centenary year too. Sony Minidisc in DA house. Made a fantastic run to the final. And about fuckig time we wore our away kits in the next CL final that we make. No more home kit. Lost three in a row with that.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It would look nicer if it were done like it was in the 90s with the crest on the sleeve and the scudetto badge in its place. The coppa badge throws its off. Will look better without it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The centenary year too. Sony Minidisc in DA house. Made a fantastic run to the final. And about fuckig time we wore our away kits in the next CL final that we make. No more home kit. Lost three in a row with that.
You want to wear your home kit when lifting a trophy.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I like it. It does remind me of the 97/98 kit quite a bit. Although stripes are slimming, I don't think the blokes figure in that photo complements the kit well (sorry if that's a forum member).

Shame about the sticker though. I don't get who or what is behind the sticker sponsors. Adidas incorporate other clubs sponsors just fine. The worst thing is that they're not the same colour white as the jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)