Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Is it a 10 year old that comes up with our shirts' design? I can't understand how they come up with this crap, especially with all the money involved.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I just don't understand why in 90s adidas and co. were trying to connect shirts design with sponsors logo's while now they just don't give a fuck and place a fucking ugly stickers on the shirts on the daily basis

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The logo stuck on looks fucking ugly. On top of it, it looks weirdly disproportionate. I thought nothing could be worse than the Nike zigzags. I was wrong.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
32, and honestly I'm not much of a fan of the rest. I don't like thick stripes, too much black, or silly adidas Newcastle stripes.

Really if the shirt was like you had in the 50s and it didn't change for 10 years I'd be happy with that.
But then less people would buy it

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
icemaη;5251470 said:
The logo stuck on looks fucking ugly. On top of it, it looks weirdly disproportionate. I thought nothing could be worse than the Nike zigzags. I was wrong.
Ohh those zigzags...I'm still not over those. :yuck:

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5251469 said:
I just don't understand why in 90s adidas and co. were trying to connect shirts design with sponsors logo's while now they just don't give a $#@! and place a $#@!ing ugly stickers on the shirts on the daily basis

Now, those are some great Juve shirts. The one in the middle is gorgeous.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that's dreadful.

But I noticed we have this Adidas vs Nike fanboys little war going on here. The lamest thing ever. Now everything that Adidas makes is apparently shite to few Nike activists on this board. I hope they at least get some fee for their efforts.
Got no problem with Adidas, some jerseys they make for other clubs are great.

But this year's has been below average and the new one seems to be atrocious.

I think Milan's is great.
It would be amazing.

If they'd just put the fucking normal Milan logo on it and not this bullshit fucking abomination of a logo.

Seriously, this makes me irrationally mad even as a Juve fan, if I was a Milan fan I'd got through the roof, how stupid can a shirt designer/club be to not put the goddamn club logo on their jersey.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Adidas used to be good, they are certainly my least favorite at this point. N

Nike, Kappa, Lotto, Le Coq, Puma, Umbro... Hell, even New Balance is making better looking shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)