Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Adidas usually release next seasons shirts at the last game of the season am I right? I remember Bayern wearing next seasons kit when they won th CL in '13. Milan also normally came out wearing next seasons kit during the last game of the season.

Hopefully this is the case with us, as I cant stand waiting around for our latest kits during the summer.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Adidas usually release next seasons shirts at the last game of the season am I right? I remember Bayern wearing next seasons kit when they win th CL in '13. Milan also normally came out wearing next seasons kit during the last game of the season.

Hopefully this is the case with us, as I cant stand waiting around for our latest kits during the summer.
I read something like this not so long ago, and yeah they usually wear the new kits on the last few games of the season

- - - Updated - - -

The new Juventus 16-17 home kit offers a modern interpretation of the traditional black and white stripes, with the former dominating the scene. Set to be launched in May 2016, the new Adidas Juventus 2016-17 jersey could be debuted in the last Serie A game at Juventus Stadium.
here

- - - Updated - - -

HOME

AWAY

PRE-MATCH

TRAINING SHIRT

- - - Updated - - -

THIRD KIT

The new Juventus 16-17 third kit will introduce a unique and unusual design. Informed by the club's nickname "Le Zebre" (The Zebras), the Juventus 2016-17 third shirt is set to feature zebra stripes.

Adidas produces the Juventus 2016-2017 home, away and third jerseys after becoming the club's main sponsor from the start of the 2015-16 season in a deal worth €140m over six seasons. Jeep continues to feature as main sponsor for the new Juventus 16-17 kits.

It's not yet clear in which way the zebra striping will be incorporated into the overall look of the Adidas Juventus third kit, although two products from the collection, a cap and a scarf, give away a few hints. Additionally, it's expected that most of the Juventus 16-17 third shirt will be white, while the unusual stripes are set to be used for smaller areas of the shirt, such as the sleeves or even only the cuffs.

The shorts and socks of the new Juventus 2016-2017 third kit will also be white and black. The Juventus 16-17 third kit will be released in August 2016, much later than the home and away kits.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Good shit. Hope the home shirt's sleeves are striped, like that photo. Great to have the adidas stripes down the flank instead of the sleeves as well, it interferes with the design less that way.

In anycase, would be good to lift the scudetto in some new threads.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Do we know if these are the actual shirts or is it some hoax by a guy with photoshop?

If its real, I don't mind the home kit - good to have fewer, larger stripes for a change and like the fact that the Jeep logo is not one huge black sticker.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Do we know if these are the actual shirts or is it some hoax by a guy with photoshop?

If its real, I don't mind the home kit - good to have fewer, larger stripes for a change and like the fact that the Jeep logo is not one huge black sticker.
Its a huge white stiker instead this time

- - - Updated - - -

I like them. If the home shirt didnt have those thin white lines going through the black stripes it would be even better. The blue one is simple and nice, now waiting for the 3rd and GK kits

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Away looks interesting. Will look good on the players. Let's hope its regular blue shorts and not that retarded shit we saw on our third strip this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)