Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I was trying to figure out why weren't we wearing our surf shorts. Adidas took it away and it's all black with gold stripes now?
They're still selling the surf shorts on the website, but the black w/ white striped shorts they wore tonight are probably overstock from last year :p

Black shorts with gold stripes is what they need to put together ASAP, have a proper 3rd kit for the rest of the season. On the whole, I thought the club looked sharp in their new unis, though!

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
They're still selling the surf shorts on the website, but the black w/ white striped shorts they wore tonight are probably overstock from last year :p

Black shorts with gold stripes is what they need to put together ASAP, have a proper 3rd kit for the rest of the season. On the whole, I thought the club looked sharp in their new unis, though!
The real reason we didn't lose is because we didn't wear the pink shirt nor the surf shorts. :D

All black, looking intimating, they had to take us seriously.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
is it me or this 3rd kit was designed to be perfect with Pogba and his hair cut?!!! i don't think this gold strips and logo is a coincidence.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Whenever we get free shipping next I'm getting a Buffon shirt. Also with the right shirt/shoes the shorts aren't bad. I'll get them if they go on clearance. :p

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Birthday is coming up soon, so I know what the missus is giving me. :D

I gotta say this black shirt looks much better than what I thought from looking at our promo pictures.
Sweeeet! Such a good gift, definitely a very nice kit. I was pretty convinced I wouldn't go for a second jersey this year, but it looked great today.

They fucked up the numbering on my Vidal jersey last year, so the Juve store owes me one. I'm definitely getting this year's Buffon jersey with that credit, and I think I'm going to have to grab the 3rd jersey as well. It really shows well, particularly with all of that colour splashed across the front of it. :D

Such a great season we had, hopefully today's/yesterday's match really resonates with the team, and they get this thing turned around in the league!

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
does anyone know where I could purchase the black shirt that has the champions league logo on it? Allegri was wearing it yesterday during the press conference I believe.

Strand

Sep 17, 2015
I believe the CL training short for 2015-2016 would be a good fit for the 3rd jersey. Would have fitted even better than the black and white they used. Might actually get one together With the 3rd kit.

Since Im new on the forum I cant post links but in juve store you find it under Adidas tab and then Champion leauge.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I believe the CL training short for 2015-2016 would be a good fit for the 3rd jersey. Would have fitted even better than the black and white they used. Might actually get one together With the 3rd kit.

Since Im new on the forum I cant post links but in juve store you find it under Adidas tab and then Champion leauge.
http://www.juvestore.com/en/juventus-ucl-training-short-2015-16.html

We probably cant use them because of the CL logo but otherwise they would be sweet.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Was really, really happy that we didn't wear the abomination shorts, but how the $#@! did it take Adidas/Juventus so long to come to the conclusion that they're absolutely hideous, and not befitting a club as classy as ours?!

Get some proper gold striped black shorts, ya slackers!
Bit of a disaster that Adidas made them, advertised them and have been selling them.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
So besides getting the Juventus black shirt (Which should get here next week or beginning of the one after that) my missus also gave me this for my birthday last week.

Now, Although I love Juventus and it's my one and only team in Europe, Ajax has always been a distant second favorite. I grew up watching that 90's team and it's still one of my favorite of all time and I just always enjoyed Dutch Football, especially it's national side, in general. Always thought it was like European Brazil in terms of technicality and flair. And of course it had to be #14 Cruyff.

So since I've been wanting this beautiful white and red shirt for 2 decades, I finally decided it was time to get one. If anything as a collector, not really a supporter, just wish them well is all.

b8ee3a7a17568c80ff662e7a9e93727b.png

@Zacheryah

Apr 19, 2007
I love Ajax!Not with the passion or the support of Juve but in the way that you cant not like the teams of the 90s and what they stood for in developing youth and having an Identity to them. Cruyff made Barca what it is today with that philosophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)