Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I ordered from Juvestore the goalkeeper jersey and the training pink jersey both in medium size.

The training one was perfect, but the goalkeeper one (Black and Grey) was over my ass! The overall fit was good, but its freakin long. I guess its made for people who are over 190 in height.
not sure whats with the Adidas size actually. I usually get XL size for Shirts but my wife got me the L size and it matched exactly the XL of Nike!! unfortunately the goal keeper jersey and third kit didn't hit the shelves here yet..

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Third Kit:

adidas has chosen Marseille as the location for the climax of its worldwide #BeTheDifference soccer campaign. Bringing together stars from Manchester United, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Bayern Munich, Chelsea and Juventus, the German sportswear giant is to host the finale of the 2v2 competition on the same date as the Champions League 2015/16 group stage draw. The evening will be an opportunity for adidas to unveil the teams’ third kits, as well as the official Champions League match ball, which will be used throughout the group stages of Europe’s premier soccer tournament.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
i checked the juvestore just to make sure and didn't see the third jersey! I would expect an official unveiling with the name players and their numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)