Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (89 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I have seen our 2nd jersey , and I love it , I'll definitely buy it , but haven't decide yet wich player should I go with : Sturaro 27 , Pogba 10 , Rugani 24

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Just received mine. Gotta say it's grown on me. Pretty happy with it. Now Be free Pobs, and shine, my boy. Shine! :D

Beautiful. Thank you for posting. I'll post my Marchisio one when it arrives tomorrow or the day after

- - - Updated - - -

I have seen our 2nd jersey , and I love it , I'll definitely buy it , but haven't decide yet wich player should I go with : Sturaro 27 , Pogba 10 , Rugani 24
I vote Pogba. I would have got his if I didn't get Marchisio

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
but we can't buy anyone.... we try to get loans from Bayern Munich :matri:
That isn't adidas fault :matri:

Just received mine. Gotta say it's grown on me. Pretty happy with it. Now Be free Pobs, and shine, my boy. Shine! :D

Looks great

- - - Updated - - -

but we can't buy anyone.... we try to get loans from Bayern Munich :matri:
Sturaro on the pink shirt would be great

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
btw what size did you order?

and how does it fit?
After taking the proper measurements i ended up getting M. It fits just right. Right length and size.

But this definitely has different measurements to the Nike ones. My Pirlo 12/13 shirt which is also M is at least 4-5 CM shorter in length and way too tight. On the hand, my Brazil one is L and fits perfectly. So yeah. you certainly should consider measuring yourself before picking a size.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
After taking the proper measurements i ended up getting M. It fits just right. Right length and size.

But this definitely has different measurements to the Nike ones. My Pirlo 12/13 shirt which is also M is at least 4-5 CM shorter in length and way too tight. On the hand, my Brazil one is L and fits perfectly. So yeah. you certainly should consider measuring yourself before picking a size.
:tup:

damn...i might try S i guess. :boh:
complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)