Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (89 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
dybala. you know why.

- - - Updated - - -

keep on crowdfunding the draxler move :tup:
I wanna buy Dybala, but I don't want to miss out on Pogba. Worried he will leave us next season, sort off like how I missed out Vidal. Though I notice the players that I buy for the jersey will eventually leave us, Pirlo,Tevez...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I wanna buy Dybala, but I don't want to miss out on Pogba. Worried he will leave us next season, sort off like how I missed out Vidal. Though I notice the players that I buy for the jersey will eventually leave us, Pirlo,Tevez...
then you should buy Isla & Llorente shirts. please.:delpiero:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I signed up for the Juve Store (again) and didn't get the 10%.

Aye

- - - Updated - - -

That's so hard, but I'm going Claudio home authentic.
The 10% is for juvestore asia. Make sure you connect to this one, not the regular one. However, I can't see the free shipping for this one yet.
http://www.juvestoreasia.com/

- - - Updated - - -

then you should buy Isla & Llorente shirts. please.:delpiero:
Hahah Isla maybe, but I wont mind Llorente staying , he is a perfect professional and the nicest player for the fans when Juve goes on tour.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
The 10% is for juvestore asia. Make sure you connect to this one, not the regular one. However, I can't see the free shipping for this one yet.
http://www.juvestoreasia.com/

- - - Updated - - -

Hahah Isla maybe, but I wont mind Llorente staying , he is a perfect professional and the nicest player for the fans when Juve goes on tour.
Lol, thanks but I'm in NYC.

Someone in this thread said earlier that if you sign up for the Juve Store you get 10% off your first order so I signed up with a new email and the 10% isn't showing up.

How is the black jersey still not available yet though ? Smh

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Can you please buy someone of little significance instead then please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)