Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (83 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
25 league wins = 2 stars not 4, these dumb german clubs count it wrong.. .
in BL, you get 1 star after 3 titles, 2 stars after 5 titles and 3 stars after 10 titles. Bayern got their 4 star after their 20th BL title (21st overall). Dortmund got their 2nd star after their 5th title (8th overall). Schalke for example has 7 titles but no stars, since they won all their titles before the BL was established.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
in BL, you get 1 star after 3 titles, 2 stars after 5 titles and 3 stars after 10 titles. Bayern got their 4 star after their 20th BL title (21st overall). Dortmund got their 2nd star after their 5th title (8th overall). Schalke for example has 7 titles but no stars, since they won all their titles before the BL was established.
Mm but bayern counts their titles from the period before bundesliga was created ? In Russia Per 1 star you have to win 5 championship titles

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventino[RUS];5035768 said:
Mm but bayern counts their titles from the period before bundesliga was created ? In Russia Per 1 star you have to win 5 championship titles
Bayern won only 1 title before the BL was created in the 60s. when they added the 4th star in 2008, it was their 20th BL title (+ 1 pre BL = 21). right now they are on 25 titles (24 BL + 1 pre BL) which means they need to win 6 more for the 5th star

so even in Russia, stars make more sense than in Germany

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
the logo is a sticker which makes it look cheap but what really bugs me is the Jeep ad in the front, it's also a sticker where Bayern's for example, their sponsor logo is part of the shirt, no cheap ass sticker.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Juventino[RUS];5037455 said:
Just touch it in real and you will instantly realize that it's a pure shut
I don't know anywhere close to me that I could test it out. The adidas store near me is where all the others are nike, puma, etc and they all have last years stuff. So next year they will have this kit but discounted lol

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I literally just felt the badge. Exactly the same as Chelsea's, exactly the same as the Nike one. The only different one is Reals. Reals is a hard plastic badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)