Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (81 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
alexjuventino
Jul 20, 2012
  • Thread Starter #603
    Why the hell does it matter what other teams kits look like? The kits adidas designed for US are some of the nicest ones ive seen from adidas

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    @Ali I just saw them today, I thought the material felt great. And the pink one looks great in person imo. I really, really like it. It fit me a bit better than the Nike ones too. The home one is still eh to me. I think I'm going to go with Buffon's still.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    Why the hell does it matter what other teams kits look like? The kits adidas designed for US are some of the nicest ones ive seen from adidas
    The problem is that 90% of the people doesn't have the fashion taste - home shirt with zig-zagz? even after nike already made the same mistake? seriously? and both shirts were created without thinking how to place jeep logo properly, especially on the away shirt it was so necessary to use fucking sticker? while other teams have the same design but no stickers, fuck adidas

OP
    alexjuventino
    Jul 20, 2012
  • Thread Starter #607
    Juventino[RUS];5033295 said:
    The problem is that 90% of the people doesn't have the fashion taste - home shirt with zig-zagz? even after nike already made the same mistake? seriously? and both shirts were created without thinking how to place jeep logo properly, especially on the away shirt it was so necessary to use $#@!ing sticker while other teams have the same design but no stickers, $#@! adidas
    I forgot who posted it but the sponsor requires a specific placement and i believe it stated something about the black box being required

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    I forgot who posted it but the sponsor requires a specific placement and i believe it stated something about the black box being required
    wrong, the only thing that sponsor ask for the money that they giving you is that you have to place their logo on the front side of the shirt

no sticker, almost the same design

no sticker, perfect

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    Juventino[RUS];5033312 said:
    for the home shirt its okay, cause you can't use yellow or green etc. colors on the black-white, while for away/3rd/gk shirts we should force them to not use the god damn stickers
    Yeah I agree that the pink one would look better without the box but it is not as bad as I thought it would be. I wouldn't buy the pink one anyway, but I'll definitely get the home one tho

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Juventino[RUS];5033301 said:
    wrong, the only thing that sponsor ask for the money that they giving you is that you have to place their logo on the front side of the shirt

no sticker, almost the same design

no sticker, perfect
    Jeep requires a solid backgroud, that's why we have a sticker in the home jersey.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    Im still waiting for third kit black and gold
    Nothing is official yet i have seen photoshopped images of our third kit i think their design is different short and socks are not simple like first and second kits

- - - Updated - - -

@Ali I just saw them today, I thought the material felt great. And the pink one looks great in person imo. I really, really like it. It fit me a bit better than the Nike ones too. The home one is still eh to me. I think I'm going to go with Buffon's still.
    They could have Picked a better shade of pink

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Nothing is official yet i have seen photoshopped images of our third kit i think their design is different short and socks are not simple like first and second kits

- - - Updated - - -

Lighter or darker? It looks nice when you put it on.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Everything is official.

And they're being unveiled tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)