Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Went to the adidas shop in central Stockholm. Entrance is graced by Real Madrid's kit. The Juve kit is on display upstairs.

$uploadfromtaptalk1438084091318.jpg $uploadfromtaptalk1438084113798.jpg
Awful material. Awful zigzags. Looks really cheap & costs SEK 750! Really disappointed.
That hasnt the badge above adidas Logo!

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I have to say, the new shirts look BUTT ugly on TV! yikes!

- - - Updated - - -

Even Gatorade and $#@!ing Tecate do a better job of promoting Juve than $#@!ing Nike ever did.

I just got back from my month long vacation in Mexico. As soon as I arrived in Mexico City in chapultepec you see this huge ass billboard:

and during EVERY televised match Tecate has been showing this at least twice

I went to the Adidas store though and all they had was mexican NT jerseys. this was around the 10th of July.
wow thats crazy! I got goosebumps watching that add! Both Pirlo and Tevez gone! :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Adidas design for bayern and real is simple without any special Thing real jersey look like white linen!
why do Real and Bayern get their sponsor seamlessly put on their shirts but we get that ugly sticker?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I have to say, the new shirts look BUTT ugly on TV! yikes!

- - - Updated - - -

wow thats crazy! I got goosebumps watching that add! Both Pirlo and Tevez gone! :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

why do Real and Bayern get their sponsor seamlessly put on their shirts but we get that ugly sticker?
Adidas Makes The same jerseys for most of their teams bayern has the Same exact jersey as real just With their colors but we wear striped jersey like milan i thought milan Doesnt put That logo on their jersey adids pushed Juve To include the badge just like milan and that Joke logo
Anyway i like our new jersey the only thing that i dont like about our jersey is design the badge and 3 stars were good idea but adidas could have made better design.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
I would get excited everytime I would watch that commercial. haha. And I thought to myself wow, these guys focuses on the two dudes that left.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I looked at one at the official adidas shop & the material felt cheap.

http://forum.juventuz.org/showthread.php?p=5028262
I read that, hoped they weren't all like that because I'm really considering getting Buffon's.
I tried the home and away at the Adidas store in SoHo and they're alright.

I'm definitely going to get the authentic home though, so that'll be different.
Didn't even know that was there. It's about a 20 minute walk from my job, maybe I'll go look tomorrow then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)