Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Ugly or not, gotta say Juventus brand has definitely increased in Australia since signing with adidas. Much more visible in sporting goods shops now than in the past.
Same here
Nike failed to present us in the way we deserve it. Last year I went to the Adidas shop when our new jersey was announced and the shop was full of it. Looked like a Juventus shop with a few other team's jersey

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Same here
Nike failed to present us in the way we deserve it. Last year I went to the Adidas shop when our new jersey was announced and the shop was full of it. Looked like a Juventus shop with a few other team's jersey
:tup:

Glad we got rid of Nike. Those cunts treated our brand with nothing but contempt in the last few years, didn't really promote us properly, and then had the temerity to offer Inter a more lucrative kit deal. Cunts. Glad we are with adidas, even though some of their designs have been questionable. Seems that most of the worlds best club teams are going with them now anyway.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Because you live in the country that is the home of the disgusting behemoth that is the PL. I'd imagine Barca/Real jerseys would be extremely common and there would be a growing number of hipsters wanting Bundesliga team shirts.
Yeah Barcelona (see the kids wearing them everywhere, often British Asians), Real, also more Bayern in recent times. Always Italy kits around but not Juve. There used to be Milan kits around before they turned shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)