Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
This looks less awful then before, its decent except for the tin black lines on the white stripes, without it could have looked something close to good atleast.
The tin black lines Would be a creative idea from adidas i dont want to see adidas make the same jersey with same design for us and milan and real just with our symble and striped because they make peretty much the same jerseys for most of their teams This kit is very different than our last jerseys. Classic design. I would love to have the three stars on it with coppa badges and scudetto

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
The tin black lines Would be a creative idea from adidas i dont want to see adidas make the same jersey with same design for us and milan and real just with our symble and striped because they make peretty much the same jerseys for most of their teams This kit is very different than our last jerseys. Classic design. I would love to have the three stars on it with coppa badges and scudetto
How can u call it "creative idea" if they've done it before couple of time? they just copy->paste their shit on juventus shirts

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
The detail that went into making it... I cannot begin to fathom such beautiful piece of art.

Yea it's most probably the logo on white stripes one.

If that's the one,i think it's actually not that bad.With the badges and everything,looks different but also something new.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Juventino[RUS];5254726 said:
How can u call it "creative idea" if they've done it before couple of time? they just copy->paste their shit on juventus shirts
I saw that that looks like pipto bismol but it will be completely different because it is adidas style of jersey. We dont have stripes on shoulders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)