Juventus shirts 2014/15 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Definate fake but i always wonder when i see such simple quality desings why a team of people who are paid to work for big companys like Nike and Adidas can rarely come up with something as good.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Definate fake but i always wonder when i see such simple quality desings why a team of people who are paid to work for big companys like Nike and Adidas can rarely come up with something as good.
I can only tell from my experience and view point. I'm professional photographer and I used to work for companies that make wedding pictures and designs. In the first months - years they are awesome, creative, doing great, full of fresh and new ideas.. but after that they simply 'fall in to the machine' and do the same over and over again, same pose, same filters, same style its simply how it works. And people don't notice that they have the same pictures as other couples or almost the same even if they do, they just keep buying the service on and on.

Even if a designer makes that shirt and It wouldn't surprise me if addidas employee did that one, his boss might not approve it or our club won't.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
So true. Totally agree. Though I'd question the guys at Adidas far more than I would the guys at Nike. At least those guys have a simplistic and minimal design philosophy while Adidas is most times all over the place. Puma do a fine job of design as well.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
We should have 4 stars on our crest. 3 gold and one silver

- - - Updated - - -

i like this style

simple and stylish no like that jersey with strange sleeves its different with udinese and new castle
See that is nice! I like how the Adidas stipes on the shoulders are cleanly separated from our stripes. Looks great! The actual shirt looks messy and crowded compared to this beauty.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
So true. Totally agree. Though I'd question the guys at Adidas far more than I would the guys at Nike. At least those guys have a simplistic and minimal design philosophy while Adidas is most times all over the place. Puma do a fine job of design as well.
I guess the grass is always greener on the other side :D I was in the local Puma shop yesterday and the new Arsenal strips are horrible. An absolute joke. The new Dortmund jersey would have been better if the stripes went all around as well. Surely Kappa would be able to work out that giving us a shirt deal would pay off? Their reputation is high among Juve fans and I'm sure that most would buy a jersey. Either that or Adidas hire the Kappa designers? :boh:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I guess the grass is always greener on the other side :D I was in the local Puma shop yesterday and the new Arsenal strips are horrible. An absolute joke. The new Dortmund jersey would have been better if the stripes went all around as well. Surely Kappa would be able to work out that giving us a shirt deal would pay off? Their reputation is high among Juve fans and I'm sure that most would buy a jersey. Either that or Adidas hire the Kappa designers? :boh:
:agree:

instead of having all these deals with small clubs, Kappa should just have gave us a 50M a year deal. surely it would pay of more to them than making shirts for the likes of Torino, Cagliari etc.

or Lotto, the 2003 shirt is still one of my favorite ones :heart:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
:agree:

instead of having all these deals with small clubs, Kappa should just have gave us a 50M a year deal. surely it would pay of more to them than making shirts for the likes of Torino, Cagliari etc.

or Lotto, the 2003 shirt is still one of my favorite ones :heart:
Whenever I need new boots I see if I can find Lotto, Diadora or Kappa ones. Usually can't find any, though. A Juventus deal would be the deal which launches one of them back into the big time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)