Juventus shirts 2014/15 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Fuck Adidas and they're branding. They don't give a shit about the aesthetics of the kit, they just have to plaster their ugly-ass stripes on the kit even if it clashes completely. They think they're bigger than the club.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I thought it was normally sewn on.
I think that's because it's the player issue shirt he's unboxing? Everything's usually printed on as transfers for a pretty much weightless shirt.

Fan one will probably have the badge stitched...

Nice shirt though, I really like the detail around the base of the shirt which is clearly replicating the exterior of the stadium. Only not sure about the massive white back though, it looks a bit like someone rushed to finish it.

It's sad but I think I've grown out of buying football shirts, I've not had a Juve one since 2012 now, I just find myself wearing the old ones I have and the ones that my dad has given me. Anybody else reached this 'stage' yet?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I think that's because it's the player issue shirt he's unboxing? Everything's usually printed on as transfers for a pretty much weightless shirt.

It's sad but I think I've grown out of buying football shirts, I've not had a Juve one since 2012 now, I just find myself wearing the old ones I have and the ones that my dad has given me. Anybody else reached this 'stage' yet?
I still buy them, but I don't really wear them out and about unless there's a big game on and it's being shown in the pub. Otherwise I generally tend to wear them in the gym

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Nice shirt though, I really like the detail around the base of the shirt which is clearly replicating the exterior of the stadium. Only not sure about the massive white back though, it looks a bit like someone rushed to finish it.

I've not bought one since the 2012 season neither. But I am rapidly running out of storage for all these shirts, i would still like the black one, yellow one and the blue one of recent seasons. I'm also hunting for the gold one from the Diego era I also want his name on the back too :)

May 4, 2011
Sewing on the logos etc add weight to the kit - nominal i'd imagine, but that has been their explanation anyway ... most manufacturers - if not all - stopped sewing on logos a long time ago.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)