Juventus shirts 2014/15 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:shifty:

We really never get any stitches done anymore for patches,logos,even the stars are all stickers now,that really sucks
I like that the Jeep sponsor is a sticker. Sponsor is not part of the club. It should look "foreign"
But sticker stars and sticker juventus logo and adidas logo are disaster in my book. :sergio:

this was the best kind of logo. There was a real structure to it

the old school ones with the really nice stars

last years were nice as well

Adidas cheap paper stickers are awful

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Totally agree with the boys above. I like this jersey, it's a nice design, but I don't think it's going to be very durable. Bad enough when a number or sponsor starts to peel a little, but you've gotta be kidding me with a sticker Juventus crest and stars?

As expensive as they are, at least give me a jersey that guarantees my team's crest and historical record won't fall off in the wash.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The black one was way better imo if only the they didn't fuck up the jeep logo as they always do i mean come on write it in white letters, why the white sticker with black letters

Ye that would look so good with white letters and no sticker.

Was a class jersey aswell. Our last 3 away kits have all been really nice quality.

The yellow one from last season was beautiful as well.

Aug 26, 2014
Ye that would look so good with white letters and no sticker.

Was a class jersey aswell. Our last 3 away kits have all been really nice quality.

The yellow one from last season was beautiful as well.
yes the yellow one was good as well i hope they improve some of these 3 jerseys so we can use it as an away kit and not do a pink one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)