Juventus shirts 2014/15 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Let's try a little experiment here. I've made these mock-ups but I've made it look a bit like an ad. With the company logo's, three stripes and all that crap. Let's see how long it takes before we see on twitter or Facebook "**Leaked new 2015/16 Juventus Kit - Adidas**"

$jersey.png
Release the middle one and I wont wait till end of season to buy it at discounted price :)

Contact Adidas .. you never know :)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I think this poster is merging our new (two) kits for next season.
Away kit is white (with black and gold touches), and you can complete "drawing" the Home kit... (I'll try to complete it in photoshop)
If thats the case then no doubt the home will be with black shorts and black socks while the away will be all white. Was hoping adidas would create a cool 2nd jersey instead of just white though. Chelsea's yellow this year is beautiful imo

May 4, 2011
Uruguayan blogger @EleteTSC is reporting that Juventus' adidas - designed AWAY shirts for the 2015 - 20016 season will be PINK, with BLACK and WHITE elements. He also said that the THIRD kit will be BLACK, with GOLD and WHITE

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sounds pretty standard. I always like having a black kit. The third kit is always a bit of a gimmick, but makes sense for them to do it as a new supplier.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Fuck pink, seriously.

The all black away jersey was the best away jersey we had in years. I liked the yellow from last season too.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Lol, really tired of pink after 2011-12 and 2012-13 seasons, but hey, let's hope it'll be nice. I trust Adidas, they can do something nice especially for the home kit, where for a few years we've seen more or less the same things, even if Nike overall have always made a nice work IMO (except for this year's home).

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
pretty sure adidas will go with something different the first time to boost sales after Nike basically using same design for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)