Juventus shirts 2014/15 (129 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Zero

Mar 2, 2014
Juventino[RUS];4822254 said:
Juventus and Fiat have officially extended their sponsorship agreement, signing a six-year deal worth €17 million per season. The agreement will see Fiat continue to operate as the club’s sole shirt sponsor in all competitions, supply Fiat Group vehicles for promotional purposes and offer variable premiums based on the sporting results achieved by Juventus in national and international competitions.

it's not about jeep only, probably we will have chrysler, fiat, jeep etc. in the next 6 years
6 year deal w/Adidas: 23.25 million a season + 6 million for licensing and merchandise activities.

6 year sponsorship deal w/Fiat: 17 million a season.

Total annual income starting 2015-2016: 46.25 million + CL revenue + possible sale of Pogba +100 million?

That's some serious dough that can get us top talent or keep top talent.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
6 year deal w/Adidas: 23.25 million a season + 6 million for licensing and merchandise activities.

6 year sponsorship deal w/Fiat: 17 million a season.

Total annual income starting 2015-2016: 46.25 million + CL revenue + possible sale of Pogba +100 million?

That's some serious dough that can get us top talent or keep top talent.
@Mark @Zacheryah @PedroFlu confirm this?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Mark @Zacheryah @PedroFlu confirm this?
I can confirm selling the Pogba, is a horrible idea and sets us back very far, so it should never be considered unless its a reality.

Its like gifting your hawt girlfriend to a mate, and getting to pick 50 fat,trolls as a replacement, cause you cant remotely get something as good.

Now i dont know about you, but i dont like fat bitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)