Juventus shirts 2014/15 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4558416 said:
yep, i don't understand it, why Juventus has stopped to fight for the new investigation for calciopoli proccess, i know that the key episode is that the sports cases have a shelf life for 5 years, so lets fight to change this low but on today we gave up
Andrea has always been a victim. For fuck sakes look at his face.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
I'm gonna like'em. Always dreamt of a white back in the last years, our shirt can fit it nicely. We've already seen'em in the friendly against Al Ahly in January 2012 (the one where Elia scored, LOL) P.S.: Someone said that shorts might be black... Don't worry, actually sources say they're white. Logic, those shirts with black shorts would be a punch in the eye. And however, black/white shorts can be usually changed due to the team's will (in last year we used both of them in different matches).

Juventino[RUS];4558416 said:
yep, i don't understand it, why Juventus has stopped to fight for the new investigation for calciopoli proccess, i know that the key episode is that the sports cases have a shelf life for 5 years, so lets fight to change this law but on today we gave up
There's a process on that should have a sentence this summer, IIRC. When asked about Calciopoli, last autumn Agnelli said we're waiting for this shit. However, Agnelli couldn't put a 3rd star in 2012 cause of a rule. Now they're officially 30, but putting it now would be giving the right to the FIGC and accepting they are 30, which we are not. I think we'll see the 3rd star after next scudetto or, as Agnelli said, when and if another team will reach 2. But probably somewhen there will be that 3rd star. Even if, us Juventini, should feel the 3rd star since May 6th 2012, unconditionally by the shirts. I can still live without that star on the shirt, that's for sure. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)