Juventus shirts 2013/2014 (2 Viewers)

badabing

Mar 22, 2013
Hi All thought i would post the response i got from juvestore support

this product will be available only during month of September (Home version
because Away doesn't exist in Authentic)
sorry for the inconvenience
best regards
[email protected]

i always thought you could get an "authentic" rather then repolica away strip too?

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
For the away KIT doesn't seem to have Authentic? Do you guys know whats the difference between Authentic and Replica?

I am thinking of getting the Away Kit, but should I wait for the Authentic one ?

badabing

Mar 22, 2013
I eventually sourced an authentic jersey for last year the main differences where over the replica.

It looks like there are similar differences this year too

1. slimmer fit
2. laser cut panels with holes under the arm pit / running down the side
3. plastic T fitments across the shoulders
4. no stars above the juventus logo (last year only i think)

i had seen "authentic" away jerseys with people selling them online last year second hand and what not but none where my size.
i'm still interested to buy one new or second hand

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
inter to get 200mil from Nike for the next 11 years

Nike will be sponsoring Roma from next season

Our contract with Nike runs out 2015

Adidas or one of the other brands they own could be next

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
fuck, just when Nike started making great jerseys for us.

Adidas or Puma are fine I guess. I prefer Puma, we'd be the only big club with Puma as sponsors, all the rest have either Adi or Nike.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
inter to get 200mil from Nike for the next 11 years

Nike will be sponsoring Roma from next season

Our contract with Nike runs out 2015

Adidas or one of the other brands they own could be next

Makes no sense that they don't renew with Juve given that we are the biggest club in Italy. I don't know where, but I read a month or two ago that Nike is renewing with Juve for another 7-8 years. Can't find the article, will post if I do. Overall, though I think it makes sense that Nike renew with us. It maybe a difference of opinion between two brands or the money involved, but I don't think Nike wouldn't renew with the most forward thinking club in the country.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
€25m p/a for 10 years with Adidas, or €30m p/a for 5 years with Warrior?

- - - Updated - - -

Makes no sense that they don't renew with Juve given that we are the biggest club in Italy. I don't know where, but I read a month or two ago that Nike is renewing with Juve for another 7-8 years. Can't find the article, will post if I do. Overall, though I think it makes sense that Nike renew with us. It maybe a difference of opinion between two brands or the money involved, but I don't think Nike wouldn't renew with the most forward thinking club in the country.
It doesn't say they won't renew, it says that their contract is expiring and other companies have the right to bid, including Nike.

That's good for us, as we do not want closed competition. Nike will have to offer a very good deal.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That is quite hard but we have to think about selling shirts as well.
We shouldn't underestimate how important that is. For people like me who don't feel the need to buy a new jersey every season, or perhaps don't feel like they can afford to, a bad design can mean a lot of lost revenue.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Ideally we get a deal with a safer option, I can't see why Adidas, Puma or Nike wouldn't make us a better deal. Sadly Lotto and Kappa cannot compete any more. Puma would be great, plus there is the Azzurri connection they can market probably.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)