Juventus shirts 2013/2014 (3 Viewers)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD those are freaking disgusting!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

viking1897

Oct 28, 2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Awesome :lol:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Wasn't trolling, I'm serious, Chelsea and Bayern played final home game with new kits I think.

year or two ago
Chelsea's been doing that for a few seasons now.

Did you know bob Marley sung a song " could you be loved"!!??

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
:tuttosport:

Loving that new home shirt. The thin stripes give it more of a classic feel, and I like the way the JEEP logo looks integrated within the stripes. I would have liked Nike to leave the small horizontal white strip above the black box where the players name is embossed, like they do for this seasons home strip. The "Vincere non e importante, e l'unico cosa che conta" motto inside the collar should have been retained too. I still think its fantastic design though, simple yet elegant.

I cant wait to see Llorente in that shirt smashing through the oppositions defensive line like a German Panzer spearhead; with Higuain and the rest of the midfield, kitted like wise, acting as the mechanized infantry pouring through the breach causing damage. :tuttosport:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)