Juventus shirts 2013/2014 (28 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

Are we switching to Adidas next season or 2015/16? looks like we might be having a collar if we are Nike next season. I kinda like the purple Gala Kit.
Can't even compare them. Nike is so far ahead of Adidas, it's not even funny.

That's just a training top.
And yet ironically, it's probably the best striped kit design I have seen from Adidas in a while.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah they are. But at least they are trying to keep a retro look for the home kits, so the locals have something to wear with their tracksuit bottoms and boots. The alternate kits seem to be based on designs created by trainees under the influence of LSD.

BTW, not sure if posted already @Dule90

Hopefully Nike pull something retro out like this for our last season with them.

BbN_oQsCIAA7QQV.png

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
what happened with Kappa. cant find their shirts anywhere among top teams. cnat they offer big money anymore? always liked their kits especially the 2002/03 one.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yeah they are. But at least they are trying to keep a retro look for the home kits, so the locals have something to wear with their tracksuit bottoms and boots. The alternate kits seem to be based on designs created by trainees under the influence of LSD.

Hopefully Nike pull something retro out like this for our last season with them.

BbN_oQsCIAA7QQV.png
Stunning home kit!!

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006

BbN_oQsCIAA7QQV.png
Wonderful.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yeah, Warrior home kits are awesome. At least in Liverpool's case, they look better than anything Adidas ever made IMO. But then they ruin it with their away/third kits, I don't understand.

They make Sevilla kits too, with the same retro idea in mind, but they still manage to ruin one of them with tribal sleeves.

I'm assuming I am the only one who doesn't like them?
Yes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)