Juventus Set To Sign Di Biagio (1 Viewer)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
first when i saw this news , i feel ... what, you must be kidding.

but.. in my opinion this can be our fast solution to add depth in our defence.

we can get him immediately, he can be back up.. he can teach our youngster.

just give him contract until january with low wage :smoke:

when the transfer windows open , we must sign 1 quality CB ( i prefer ivanovic, but zapata is ok too )

http://www.worldfootballers.com/search.php?SearchBy=club&SearchValue=1

or Pellegrino he is free agent..

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Di Biagio is probably the best choice out of those three... but I don't see any as an upgrade on Legrottaglie, Criscito or even Boumsong. Pellegrino might be okay.

I don't see an easy way out of this one until January. But then they have to get serious and blow some big money on a star CB or two.

May 22, 2007
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

now all we need to do is buy Montero back and get Ferrara back out of retirement for a perfect defense:

Birindelli - Montero - Di Biagio - Ferrara

:smoke: :cool:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

now all we need to do is buy Montero back and get Ferrara back out of retirement for a perfect defense:

Birindelli - Montero - Di Biagio - Ferrara

:smoke: :cool:
We don't need Di Biagio. Move Ferrara to CB and bring Pessotto back!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't understand hy som people are upset. We are desperate and we need an extra man until January.

Beggers can't be choosers.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Roque Junior is still a better solution than Di Biagio,don't you think?He was meant to be a short time solution,till January.If the board is looking for a free agent he is by far the best imo.
Roque junior is one of the worst defenders I have ever seen. He was playing with leverkusen in germany and he was a tragidy.. he is so lazy and stupid

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I don't understand hy som people are upset. We are desperate and we need an extra man until January.

Beggers can't be choosers.
You're right... since Boumsong is still a month away, they do need the depth. While Di Biagio is getting up there in age, and isn't the national team player he once was, he's better than nothing, though Pellegrino would be better yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)