Juventus - Roma (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
The major problems for juve defense, think will be cassano.
He is a great striker that use all the opportunities that the enemys defense give.
Please the guy is way overrated, Totti is far more of a danger and if Samuel is really suspended then we should beat them as I do not fancy Zebina and aldair

My biggest fear and it has been for a while now is who the manager selects as he is letting us down with his selections and making us play on the back foot

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
I dont know guys, i have a bad feeling about this match...

I think juve got a little to confident in the bologna matched and suffered right until the end. i think we should remain humble, as we have this whole season, and play the quality football we normally play. Hope its a win, and the milanese loose!!@#@#@%@#%$#%#$%#

Khodashookr

OP
my_hitzJUVE

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    The major problems for juve defense, think will be cassano.
    He is a great striker that use all the opportunities that the enemys defense give.
    i think so...he is so clever to play 'hide n seek' with our defenders...he has skill to avoid our offside trap.....it's very dangerous...

but first of all....we must stop the main engine from working properly (mr tottttttttttiiiiiiiiii)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Please the guy is way overrated, Totti is far more of a danger and if Samuel is really suspended then we should beat them as I do not fancy Zebina and aldair

My biggest fear and it has been for a while now is who the manager selects as he is letting us down with his selections and making us play on the back foot
    i dont think he is overrated,,,well is we based in his lates performances, of course he will not be a great deal. But i dont want to take risks, he continue being totti after all, and what will happen is he re-awake in juve game?? will be a real problem.

And if he uses his more lethal weapon...."trick the referees"!!
    he have an inhate talent to create penaltys and freekicks from nowhere!.

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
    Rroma have always been a pain in the back for us in general but in Delle Alpi speacially........i remember our match last year and how we received a 0-2 loss just outta the blue when we were in our best and they were in their worst..........i don't see why that can't happen again so we must be careful and hope for del piero to regain his scoring rhythm cuz there's an obvious lack of scoring lately.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
    well , i see the way Juve played in the recent matches as not good but not to the extent that we let a team like Roma beat us & in Torino , i know that we sufferd in our last 3 matches but our last match against Bologna wasn't bad performance from Juve cause we did waste lot of chances in front of goal & on the other side they grapped their only 2 chances in the match but at the end we showed everyone what doeas playing against Juventus mean , we must take full advantage of this high spirit from the Bologna match for the next one against Roma , cause i see that we gained lot from our last match even if we won only one point cause this point showed that the team's high spirit coming back from 0-2 with only 4 minutes remaining / keep faith in our Juve.
    If Zalayeta played from the start then forget that juve could score any goal:D

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
    It's only recently that Roma have been difficult to beat, it wasn't all that long ago when we were beating the 3-0! No chance of that happening now. Ah, the good old days.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
    well , i see the way Juve played in the recent matches as not good but not to the extent that we let a team like Roma beat us & in Torino , i know that we sufferd in our last 3 matches but our last match against Bologna wasn't bad performance from Juve cause we did waste lot of chances in front of goal & on the other side they grapped their only 2 chances in the match but at the end we showed everyone what doeas playing against Juventus mean , we must take full advantage of this high spirit from the Bologna match for the next one against Roma , cause i see that we gained lot from our last match even if we won only one point cause this point showed that the team's high spirit coming back from 0-2 with only 4 minutes remaining / keep faith in our Juve.
    I hope devaio starts with DP instead of the USELESS zala plus camoranase but who will play instead of zambrotta and tachi

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    i think brindelli (better that pessotto of bologna match )should take zambo place in left back position and tudor to replace tacchi ( Please no conte he is no more a player) and let's pray that totti gets injured just for one week and returns after our match :D;)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Not to change the subject...
    Hey Huzi, whats up with your sig ??? Frankly, I'm offended !!! I wouldnt put anything political on my sig, because I wouldnt want to offend you or anyone else....

Maybe you should change it, or maybe the mods should do it for you.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
    Hey Vinni
    i didn't intend to insult u or anybody else here , but as i don't want to open a political subject here i only wanna tell u that i've changed it
    sorry to bother again

OP
    my_hitzJUVE

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #35
    if we can keep the fighting spirit during bologna match....we can win both match against roma n barca.....

pessotto should be in left def....
    i'm sure davids will shows a good performance....
    zala is not starting in 11.....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    !!! :fero:
    i didn't know tacchi was suspended!!
    This isn't good, specially a few days before the barca game.

one thing has really gotten on my nereves lately about juve: It's how the defense Sucks!!!

juve's D hasn't been this shacky since.....since more than i can remember!!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    true and without tacchi to protect them they will be exposed about 20 times in the game!

Totti Cassano and Montella will certainly be able to get past our old man defence, and probably Tudor in mid god save us

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    Ok Guys The Good News is

Tacchi is not suspended for Roma match while Samuel is

One-match bans:

Cordoba (Inter), Di Biagio (Inter), Conticchio (Torino), Gattuso (Milan), Simic (Milan), Grella (Empoli), Guardiola (Brescia), Perrotta (Chievo), Samuel (Roma), Zaccardo (Bologna), Zambrotta (Juventus)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)