Juventus - Reggina (5 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
"up-side down"
:thumb:

I don't know which one is the english word 4 "rovesciata" but I can explan like this: when the player is not facing the goalkeeper and the ball go up to him so he flip himself and score having his face down and his legs up :D

mate

Aug 28, 2002
JUVENTUS
BUFFON GIANLUIGI 6
BIRINDELLI ALESSANDRO 6
FERRARA CIRO 6.5
FRESI SALVATORE s.v.
PESSOTTO GIANLUCA 6
THURAM LILIAN ULIEN 7
CAMORANESI MAURO GERMAN 6.5
CONTE ANTONIO 7
DAVIDS EDGAR 7.5
NEDVED PAVEL 6.5
ZAMBROTTA GIANLUCA 7
DEL PIERO ALESSANDRO 7
DI VAIO MARCO 7
TREZEGUET DAVID 8

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++

:thumb:

I don't know which one is the english word 4 "rovesciata" but I can explan like this: when the player is not facing the goalkeeper and the ball go up to him so he flip himself and score having his face down and his legs up :D

bicycle kick? :D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Good!!!! Like that Zambo played good on the left-back position! Maybe he will solve our problems there!
Why has Neddy only 6.5?
P.S.: Thuram 7 as central! Yeah!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I recommend Trez's goal ... great back flip :mute: :eek: and Di Vaio's goal ... the goal itself is nothing big but a nice work between Trez and Marco to set it up :cheesy:

BTW, who was Trez hugging after the goal ... just some lucky guy standing there or somebody with a bigger meaning?

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
I recommend Trez's goal ... great back flip :mute: :eek: and Di Vaio's goal ... the goal itself is nothing big but a nice work between Trez and Marco to set it up :cheesy:

BTW, who was Trez hugging after the goal ... just some lucky guy standing there or somebody with a bigger meaning?

I think it has a deeper mystical meaning...I think trez's in the mob, and the guy he hugged must be a marked man. people say they saw him place a small object on the back of the dude's head. its possibly a microchip that controls minds....

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Why has Neddy only 6.5?
Could be becos he spends too much time on the grass?:confused:

Gee, Neddy's lucky not to get a second yellow. That "hit-in-the-face" incident, it sure doesn't look accidental from my angle :/

And yeah, I was thinking the same about Zamby too :extatic:

Thanks for the goals Nekton!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
This is the situation in Serie A after the 16th day.

AC Milan 36;
Inter 36;
Lazio 33;
Juventus 32;
Chievo 32;
Bologna 27;
Udinese 26;
Roma 23;
Parma 23;
Empoli 22;
Modena 19;
Perugia 19;
Brescia 17;
Piacenza 13;
Atalanta 11
Reggina 10;
Torino 9;
Como 6.

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
Just like in 2001, also 2003 started with an Antonio Conte’s goal. It wasn’t the first goal, actually, for the midfielder: “I’m happy for this goal, the last one I scored last year was against Lecce. It’s a huge satisfaction, because in this season the offensive midfielders have less chances to play in comparison with last year. In fact the goal came out from a free kick.”

“We had the proper approach to the match – Conte added - The coach wanted us to be concentrated, to avoid what had happened in Coppa Italia. Reggina played a good match and, despite today’s defeat, showed to have all the skills to remain in Serie A”.

And now, let’s think about Coppa Italia: Juventus will face Perugia next Wednesday at Delle Alpi: “We want to play a great match because we want to reach the final in this competition. We have many players and we can fight in all the competitions. Now Trezeguet has showed to be fit. We only miss Tudor, then the coach will make his decisions. We, as players, have only to work to be ready when we’ll be picked up”.

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
This is the situation in the scorers' ranking. With the penalty converted against Reggina, Del Piero has now 10 goals.

12 Vieri (Inter);
10 Del Piero and Totti (Roma);
9 Lopez (Lazio);
8 Cruz (Bologna), Adriano (Parma), Di Natale (Empoli) and Inzaghi (AC Milan) and Mutu (Parma);
6 Baggio (Brescia), Corradi (Lazio), Pirlo (AC Milan) and Rocchi (Empoli) and Recoba (Inter) ;
5 Tare (Brescia), Miccoli (Perugia), Nakamura (Reggina).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)