Juventus - Reggina (Coppa Italia) (3 Viewers)

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
there is a lack of motivation ,i think they need inner shock.

for instance i think time goes like in hell for salas .there is something wrong with him ,and it is lippi's responsibility to make them motivated again .

of course these cases are natural for juve .there is still a long way to the end of the season .

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++
Lippi=Bad buying.
:-\
Zizou, Davids, Vieri, Zamby, Neddy, now Camo... r u sure u understand what r u speaking about? Lippi is one of that managers, who exactly know what(who) he needs. And he buy them. Not less, not more. Just what he and the team needs.

ps. And what mean your sigature?... no idea.

Sep 1, 2002
Zizou, Davids, Vieri, Zamby for a more glourious era. Neddy, now Camo... to my mind not at all good buys. Camo ok but really not going to freigthen your granny is he, never mind the opposition, and if there is any truth that Inter and Real are interested in him, good they can bloody well have him, for the right price. Ned the lead is never will never can never fill the boots that are waiting to be filled in our midfield, that of trequartista.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alessandro ] ++

:-\
Zizou, Davids, Vieri, Zamby, Neddy, now Camo... r u sure u understand what r u speaking about? Lippi is one of that managers, who exactly know what(who) he needs. And he buy them. Not less, not more. Just what he and the team needs.

ps. And what mean your sigature?... no idea.
and why do u think that lippi buys the players ?!

moggi does that stuff of buying , selling sending to loan !!!

do u know how it's work ?

lippi tell's moggi : i need a stricker
moggi says : ok i will handle that .
then moggi call lippi saying : i bought maggellanes !!
lippi says in low tone : what ? why sir ?
moggi says : i was joking i got DI VAIO !!
lippi says : oooh thanks Mr.
moggi says : by the way i loaned brighi to parma for 2 seasons only !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
lippi says : oh really but ineed him to play as i said to press .
moggi : don't argue i am than over here that's my call.

i know that u won't believe such a story but 80% of what i said is true !!!

the same goes with all italian and most of spanish teams.

in england the coach buys and nly asks for the funds available thats what makes english teams better year than year and italian worse year after year !!!!11

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++

and why do u think that lippi buys the players ?!
Because that's so. Lippi select players, Lippi went to different matches to watch playes etc. Moggi only talks and pays.
moggi does that stuff of buying , selling sending to loan !!!
do u know how it's work ?
lippi tell's moggi : i need a stricker
moggi says : ok i will handle that .
then moggi call lippi saying : i bought maggellanes !!
lippi says in low tone : what ? why sir ?
moggi says : i was joking i got DI VAIO !!
lippi says : oooh thanks Mr.
moggi says : by the way i loaned brighi to parma for 2 seasons only !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
lippi says : oh really but ineed him to play as i said to press .
moggi : don't argue i am than over here that's my call.
i know that u won't believe such a story but 80% of what i said is true !!!
I've read that some month ago. Moggi payed. u r right. But candidates - that was Lippi point. Lippi choose players. Moggi - try to buy them, monitors availability etc.
the same goes with all italian and most of spanish teams.
in england the coach buys and nly asks for the funds available thats what makes english teams better year than year and italian worse year after year !!!!11
I'm not so pessimistic.

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
Zizou, Davids, Vieri, Zamby for a more glourious era. Neddy, now Camo... to my mind not at all good buys. Camo ok but really not going to freigthen your granny is he, never mind the opposition, and if there is any truth that Inter and Real are interested in him, good they can bloody well have him, for the right price. Ned the lead is never will never can never fill the boots that are waiting to be filled in our midfield, that of trequartista.

think u might need a lesson about juve or even two...

lippi is a damn good manager... sure managers got their bad and good stuffs... lippis problem could be his defensive playing... but still he is a great man... without him we wouldnt win last year...

+ neddy and camo... not good guys...:eek: damn that makes me laugh... neddy wasnt good the first months when lippi bought him... he left lazio where he was quite good.. started in juve playing like a looser... but the time made him skilled and he is one of the best guys juve have at the moment... and camoranesi is a one hell of a great guy...

but... it could be that i also dont see ur problems from your eyes....

:fero:

Sep 1, 2002
and camoranesi is a one hell of a great guy..

Good go and have a drink with him but does that mean he will win us any games? I don't think so.

Don't get angry get witty.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I watched the game on live t.v. and was very disappointed with the way our team played. I really like the Coppa because it is a great opportunity for younger guys to prove their worth and for guys like Pessotto and Conte to come back from an injury layoff. But, I have to agree with Coach Lippi's comments after the match. At first he was very upset (I'm glad he takes this loss seriously), but when he calmed down he expressed his frustration at the fact the youngsters were totally unable to impress. They played like 11 individuals and not a team. The boys just could not put a foot right.

I have nothing but praise for Lippi. He had the right attitude about this match, and he needs to kick some butt in the locker room. His decision to take Camoranesi off at halftime, despite Camo being the best player on the field, was also correct. The Coppa team has to figure out the plot themselves if they are ever going to be Serie A regulars.

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
and camoranesi is a one hell of a great guy..

Good go and have a drink with him but does that mean he will win us any games? I don't think so.

Don't get angry get witty.
he will be a great future player and at the moment he is a really good player... but still he can get better...

his skills are fabolous

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Firstly, Moggi is the one who runs the scout, transfer, staff system, so he should be the one made responsible if Juve makes bad buys. :)

Not that he is that bad anyway.;)

I mean spotting Ergic, Miccoli, Pericard, Sculli (born in Calabria), Guzman, Cipriani, from nowhere is pretty good for any standard.
As for transfer dealings, selling Zizou for $75millioin is pretty good if not damn impressive operation. I doubt whether Real can claim back half of the money in the current financial climate.
Mind you, we also got Alex for virtually free when he was playing for Padova. Tudor didn't cost us that much either. Camo, is another gem for relatively cheap price.
Ah, I also forgot Moggi noticed Brighi playing in lower leagues. Not bad is it!:)

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
Firstly, Moggi is the one who runs the scout, transfer, staff system, so he should be the one made responsible if Juve makes bad buys. :)

Not that he is that bad anyway.;)

I mean spotting Ergic, Miccoli, Pericard, Sculli (born in Calabria), Guzman, Cipriani, from nowhere is pretty good for any standard.
As for transfer dealings, selling Zizou for $75millioin is pretty good if not damn impressive operation. I doubt whether Real can claim back half of the money in the current financial climate.
Mind you, we also got Alex for virtually free when he was playing for Padova. Tudor didn't cost us that much either. Camo, is another gem for relatively cheap price.
Ah, I also forgot Moggi noticed Brighi playing in lower leagues. Not bad is it!:)

nice examples there :) :greedy:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Mr. Moggi has become one of the most powerful men in Italian football. He is recognized the world over as one of the very best at discovering young talent. If Moggi were to move to another club, it would be a great loss to Juve. I am a big fan of Moggi and recognize the importance of his role. Anybody can identify Rivaldo and Sheva as great players and buy them for 30 million. The true talent is being the first to notice these guys, when you can by them for 2 million.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Speaking of transfer dealings, Mr. Moggi should again look to Padova. The fair city of the Sheep Man has already provided Juve with the likes of Del Piero, Di Livio, and Amoruso, so there is a precedent. Padova looks like strong contenders for promotion to Serie B, so Moggi should avoid the June rush and get in early!!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)