Juventus - Reggina (Coppa Italia) (6 Viewers)

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++

Ah, you forgot, Nakamura's freequick specials. They are often too hot for the goalkeepers to handle.:D.
Nakamura is probably most popular football player amongst decent football fan in Japan. Nakata is mainly loved by people because of his style, media hype and (bit of but not much) bad boy image.
Beside, Nakata doesn't seemed to be interested in our NT games. :moan:
BTW, Takahara is also pretty decent player. And I like Kikuchi for our under 19s. He is a class midfielder.:cool:
Actually, our under 19s in general is pretty good. Finished 3rd in Toulon tournament behind Italy and Brazil. :touched:

saw nakamura for the first time in the asian cup in lebanon 2000 he was impressive in the left flank and when he comes behind the strickers ,,,

i really was shocked when troussie ( i don't if that was the spelling for th french coach) did not call him for the world cup he was a fool :fool:

i like his style of play he rimands me of alessandro del piero in 1995 season

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Who really cares, we are talking about Coppa Italia. I wish we were out and had one tournament less to bother with :rolleyes: ;)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
F**k We Lost Again Shiiiiiit What has happened to this team, how come they lose at home to a team like reggina:embarass: F**k :fero::fero::mad::sad::wallbang:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Juventus have been defeated, but there are no problems considering that they are now in the quarterfinals. The result is interesting only for statistics and for the archive.

"It doesn't matter - says Gianluca Pessotto -. Obviously we are not happy because of the result and we have no excuses. But matches like these are usual during a season. We know how to solve our problems."

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
In the press conference Marcello Lippi tells the journalists he's not satisfied even if Juventus are in the quarterfinals.

The surprising defeat against Reggina, and above all, the behaviour of the players on the field are not acceptable for the manager: "I'm not angry, I'm only unhappy because the young players didn't take the opportunity to show their ability. They must understand that, even if we won 2-0 over Reggina two weeks ago, today we were not sure to reach the quarterfinals."

"We really risked to fail the quarterfinals. Sometimes we are able to play well, this evening we were not. We should've played a different match."

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
Lippi played with Camo and DV and still we can't score a single goal against a depleted Reggina, at home !! We're in trouble !!

Anyway, our next opponents are either Perugia or Sampdoria ..

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
The sign is clear, we are conceding goals and not scoring them when it matters!:wallbang:
Of course we did put 4past Basle. ;)

I think Lippi and players have to realize that we just can't go on the pitch turn it around in a second. It requires effort, heart, belief and determination. Juve is Juve because of its famous 'Juve spirit' not because of the names of players we have. :fero:

The next game is must win for us, otherwise we could end up like Liverpool!:scared:

BTW, Nakamura is normally compared with Robby back in Japan. :cool: Although I think the comparison is somewhat flattering.
Troussier is a sheer dumbass not to call Nakamura instead of Alex. Alex is good, but Shunske is even better and he is japanese.

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
damn im really getting annoyed over our so called top TEAM... they have fallen to the stinky its winter time again curse... LIKE ALL YEARS.. when the winter starts juve begins with their sucking... damn i hate this... why cant juve play 100%... PLZ JUST FOR ONE SEASON... this team is impossible...

lucky us we won 0-2 b4 we lost against a shitty reggina team.

whos next to beat up juve in copa italia?

Oct 2, 2002
this is just an unprofessional from juve to play this way.....
Milan-Ancona-5:1 (Rui Costa, Tomasson 2, Boriello, Leonardo) and we fielded Milan-2 or 3......

I think it is a psychological issue with juve....their hanger for wins in their eyes is depleted.....Lippi is no help...they just need a psychologist....or let Moggi cut their salaries by 80% for this last month :D:D:D

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
"It doesn't matter"..........WTF!!!

It f**king matters to me. Frankly that attitude is disgraceful. Certain players aren't pulling their weight (No, not a joke about Salas).

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Forza AC Milan ] ++
this is just an unprofessional from juve to play this way.....
Milan-Ancona-5:1 (Rui Costa, Tomasson 2, Boriello, Leonardo) and we fielded Milan-2 or 3......

I think it is a psychological issue with juve....their hanger for wins in their eyes is depleted.....Lippi is no help...they just need a psychologist....or let Moggi cut their salaries by 80% for this last month :D:D:D
dont think thats the problem... uno whats the problem?

Juve just play for win... they always try to win... but their way usually dont work... they dont play with their hearts....:down:

Just look at lazio... serie a's best team at the moment...

They play with their hearts... they sold their 2 best players and still is almost topping their league... and they beat up juve which has lots of stars... :frown:

if they dont crush perugia i think this non winning streak will proceed a hell of a long time... they got chievo to meat also... good luck :frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)