Juventus Quotes (6 Viewers)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tacca03 ] ++
Moggi on Juve's transfer policy.

(This was a few days ago.......)

Moggi: "We don’t need another forward. You don’t collect players, you collect stamps."
:LOL:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Gattuso again compliments juve...this time, after the Inter-Milan Derby.

"...Juventus are still the strongest, they win even when they suffer throughout the whole match. We still lack something."
it's so nice when you opponet/enemy admits you are the best!!!!!!!!

OP
Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #86
    This swipe is too good to leave out. It fits here because it's a quote about juve's strength:

Luciano Moggi's comments after the 2-2 draw with Inter:

"Am I angry? Absolutely not," he replied. "Especially as I saw a lot of Interisti who were happy with a draw. This shows our strength…

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    This swipe is too good to leave out. It fits here because it's a quote about juve's strength:

Luciano Moggi's comments after the 2-2 draw with Inter:

"Am I angry? Absolutely not," he replied. "Especially as I saw a lot of Interisti who were happy with a draw. This shows our strength…
    :howler:

cool........and somehow...he also drops a hint to inter...that they suck :howler:

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    From Fabio Capello (last year): “Juventus are like a desert flower. They may seem dead but all they need is a drop of water to burst back into colourful life.”
    capello is a poet:eek:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    “Of course it’s a shame I left Turin without winning any trophies, but there is absolutely no chance of a comeback. You should never return to the scene of a crime,” he joked.

“I don’t think the title race is over yet,” he assured. “I believe the real battle for both the Scudetto and Champions’ League begins in March. Fabio Capello and his players are accustomed to working under pressure and I doubt they’ll slip up before then.”

Both quotes by Carlo Ancelotti.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    “This is without doubt the strongest Juventus side I have played in, and certainly the most complete when you look at the alternatives in every position."

Gianluca Zambrotta, comenting on Juventus's 2004-05 squad.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    well there's no chance of getting another forward unless del piero gets a lengthy injury that stretches till march at least.
    touch wood

Feb 29, 2004
    I found this one :

This was an interview with Maradona, where he said that Del Piero is one of the few champions that still make him smile and enjoy soccer, so he send Alex this message in his 30th birthday

"True champions in soccer, that make me enjoy soccer are just a few, and you are one of them" state Maradona " Thats why, I'm asking you to keep making me smile, and above all keep enjoy with our loved ball"...

:touched:

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++
    I found this one :

This was an interview with Maradona, where he said that Del Piero is one of the few champions that still make him smile and enjoy soccer, so he send Alex this message in his 30th birthday

"True champions in soccer, that make me enjoy soccer are just a few, and you are one of them" state Maradona " Thats why, I'm asking you to keep making me smile, and above all keep enjoy with our loved ball"...

:touched:
    Maradona will always be the best ... and the best knows who is best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)