Juventus Quotes (4 Viewers)

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by jamaliano ] ++
Spanish press 1 week later:

"How could they allow the Italians - the bloody Italians, the dark side of football, the most boring, talentless, filthy, useless bunch of animals on the planet [sic.] - to beat Galactic Real Madrid?"
shame on u spanish press...
i'm still remember a quote from Spain King after the first leg....
"All of you (Real) play a good game today....I'm sure we can beat them (Juve) in second leg......see u at Old Trafford"

n i said "Go to Hell"....

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
SUPER GREAT POSTS jamaliano :thumb: :thumb: :cool:
i think i read almost every paper on the planet after the demolition of Real. A banner at the at the "curva sud" at the Delle Alpi during that epic match read "After the 27th comes 28th"
refering of course to the final on May 28th. That should be our motto for the coming days.

Let the Old Lady's Reign last forever!

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
On his CL final feelings:

"They (Juventus) are a difficult team because they don't have any weaknesses," said Ancelotti.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
On his CL final feelings:

"They (Juventus) are a difficult team because they don't have any weaknesses," said Ancelotti.
True that.

Hoshi where did u get that pic? I've got another one of Rui and Alex, but they're not mucking around...must be a series.

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
That pic was the theworldgame.com.au - I'm not sure where to find the rest but I'm guessing it was just a random CL press junket.

OP
Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #48
    Fahad posted this in the "DP in UAE thead." i think it fits here :)

Gatusso's interview was interesting .. and here is an extract of the interview (the presenter/interviewer was a Juve fan !!):

Would you like a repeat of the Milan-Juve Chamions League Final for next year?

No, Juve are my worst opponents .. they are the only team that make me exhausted and tired at the end of the match .. all of their players give their best and make me work harder for the full 90 minutes. So, no .. i'd rather face another team (laughs) ...

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
    Rino is a damn running machine
    in Extra Time he was running like crazy, chasing the ball al the way to Buffon then coming back to his position
    a very good player to have in your squad

Ale10

Jun 18, 2003
    Yea, I can't wait till he gets back to full fitness. His last season performances definetly earned him a place in the national team.
    Combined with Tacch (if Trap ever decides to pick him :rolleyes:) nobody would get past.

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #52
    ++ [ originally posted by Ale10 ] ++
    Yea, I can't wait till he gets back to full fitness. His last season performances definetly earned him a place in the national team.
    Combined with Tacch (if Trap ever decides to pick him :rolleyes:) nobody would get past.
    yeah, kinda like the tacchi-Davids partnership in juve right now. :)

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #53
    Here's a quote from Nedved refurring to the Galatasaray Game.

taken from www.juvetus.com

"I’m happy for the win, even if we can play better. We are like a turbodiesel, starting slow and than nobody can stop us.”

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #55
    Gattuso again compliments juve...this time, after the Inter-Milan Derby.

"...Juventus are still the strongest, they win even when they suffer throughout the whole match. We still lack something."

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    Yep, i read this in channel4. It was great how highly he thinks of us. At least he knows how to recognize true quality.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    I Think Both you girls misunderstood the topic :D

i didn't mean this thread to be a place to post any quotes from juve players. i meant it as a place for Quotes that describe juve.

For Example:
    "juve is like a desert Rose..."
    "juve is like a dragon with seven heads..."

Stuff like that :)
    Then you contradicted yourself

Here's a quote from Nedved refurring to the Galatasaray Game.

taken from www.juvetus.com

"I’m happy for the win, even if we can play better. We are like a turbodiesel, starting slow and than nobody can stop us.”

But i must admit it majed this is an excellent thread!!!! :D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Not exactly my friend...since in Majed's quote (well, Nedved's qoute), it said Juve are like a turbodiesel. So there.

:cheesy:

And really I don't think it has to be a metaphore or something...but opinions of others about Juve and it's players.

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #59
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
    Not exactly my friend...since in Majed's quote (well, Nedved's qoute), it said Juve are like a turbodiesel. So there.

:cheesy:

And really I don't think it has to be a metaphore or something...but opinions of others about Juve and it's players.

i dont see any contradiction either!

Nedved was referring to Juve.
    I never Said we can't have quotes from Juve players..

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #60
    ++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
    Then you contradicted yourself
    Nope :angel:.... i didn't....

What i want in this thread is ANY Quote That DESCRIBES JUVE.

What i dont want is just General Quotes from Juve players about their life, or their whataver.....

they have to describe juve.
    [/QUOTE]

But i must admit it majed this is an excellent thread!!!! :D
    Thank you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)