Juventus Quotes (3 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I havn't Started a thread in for so long :eek: ...

Anyway, this thread is all about How people see Juve. It should contain positive or negative quotes, from either Juve or non-Juve players and staff, that describe juve.

It would be interesting seeing the different views and descriptions that footballers/coaches have about juventus.

From Gattuso (yesturday):
The hard tackling star says he would have preferred to be facing the reigning European champions Real to exploit their defensive frailties. "Probably I'd have preferred meeting Real, because their defensive problems are well known," declared Gattuso. "It's useless hiding that Juventus are a team that inspire fear....
They are a close group, they never give up and they don't believe the result is final until the full 90 minutes are up."

From Fabio Capello (last year): “Juventus are like a desert flower. They may seem dead but all they need is a drop of water to burst back into colourful life.”

From Giovanni Trapattoni:
"There is a little piece of Juventus in my DNA. They are like a dragon with seven heads. You cut one off but another one sprouts up in its place. They never give up and their recovery was beautiful."

From the 'Gazzetta dello Sport' (earlier this season):
"Even when Juventus were playing badly, you never felt they would be knocked out....They proved their mental and physical strength. It is not about tactics or technique; it is more a kind of immortality in the matches that matter."

you guys got anymore?!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Great thread majed :thumb:

Well my signature is a quote by soccerage discribing how solid Juve is.:D

What makes Juve such a formidable team is the fact that when they're on-form there is only a small handful of teams on the planet that can match them and when they're off-form they're still too tough a nut to crack for most.

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
Nedved: "I'm sorry, I wish , I could play ”

I am very sorry, you know I really wanted to play the final. When I play I don’t think about yellow cards, in that moment I was tired but I didn’t see a particular foul, Real’s player asked to the referee to give me a yellow card. Althoug I am happy for the team that was aiming such a goal since a long time. Not always is easy to beat a team like Real. We succeded and we deserved it, now we can do a great thing winning two things so important in the same time.”

:wallbang: How sad that we will lose Nedved in final..:down:

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
Buffon: ”A nearly decisive save on the penalty”

In the end it’s not a very important thing: when you save a penalty you just save a penalty, even if in these situations it’s more important. The penalty I saved tonight wasn’t completely decisive, just nearly. Maybe another in the next match could be really decisive. We’re happy because we played our best match in Europe, maybe the best one in this season and probably the best since I arrived at Juve ”.

Forza Buffon :thumb:

OP
Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    I Think Both you girls misunderstood the topic :D

i didn't mean this thread to be a place to post any quotes from juve players. i meant it as a place for Quotes that describe juve.

For Example:
    "juve is like a desert Rose..."
    "juve is like a dragon with seven heads..."

Stuff like that :)

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

i didn't mean this thread to be a place to post any quotes from juve players. i meant it as a place for Quotes that describe juve.

For Example:

sorry 4 that mistake :LOL:

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

For Example:

Got it ...

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
    How important has it been for your career to play for Juventus and not in another Serie A squad?

Alessandro: A lot. Juve is my favourite squad.

This had been taking from an interview 4 Alex. :)

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++
    How important has it been for your career to play for Juventus and not in another Serie A squad?

Alessandro: A lot. Juve is my favourite squad.

This had been taking from an interview 4 Alex. :)
    thank god Mona you discovered what is Majed's topic:LOL:

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    Ronaldo (After The Semi-Final at Juventus):

"This defeat is not a disaster. Juventus are a world class team."

:strong:

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
    I think the word next to all the Scarfs at The Juve Stands by the Delle ALpi describes all this perfectly. Weather its Black and White Fighters Nedved, Del Piero or Camo.

IRRDUCIBLE

(translated means something like un-estinguisble)

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
    this not about Juve but also about italian football

Scolari(Brazil's WC coach):“Real football is not a backheel in midfield or those tricks that are utterly pointless and add nothing to the match,” assured the ex-Brazil boss.

“This sport consists of a duel between teams who are fighting to get a result. In this respect Italians are the masters.”

Milan and Juve are two great teams,” he assured the ‘Gazzetta dello Sport’, “that are governed by a perfect tactical balance. The Spanish teams can only dream of achieving that.”

I like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)