Juventus' Probable Formation (2 Viewers)

OP
delpi25

delpi25

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    As long as Del Piero is playing, we have a strong chance of winning the match. I disagree with Zalayeta starting there, i think without Trezeguet there due to injury the position will go to Salas.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Zambrotta and Pessotto are injured ... while Davids is suspended

I think the line-up looks good, but Salas should start ahead of Zalayeta ...

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Salas didn;t play well at all against Parma and its not necessarily how good you are individually its how you play with your colleagues, thats why i think its insane we did not buy a striker as like it or not our best front 2 seems to be dp and zala

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Don't think that Camoranesi will start though but our midfield is still not great
    I think that it could be a lot better if we played with three strikers: DP on the left, Zalayeta in the middle, and Salas on the right, thus eliminating the need for classic wingers, which we don't have. Put Brighi in, and you get something like this:

--------------------Buffon

--------Thuram--Montero--Iuliano

-------------------Davids

------Camoranesi-----Brighi

-------------------Nedved

-------Salas-----------------DP

-------------------Zalayeta

malayou

Jul 26, 2002
    Brighi plays in centre or right flank.

I Wish Hitler is Alive ... so that ....... | Attack till We Die ...

malayou

Jul 26, 2002
    But your tactic looks good Rickenbacker2.

I Wish Hitler is Alive ... so that ....... | Attack till We Die ...

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    who's that left back moretti? never hearda him..

and how good are baiocco and camoranesi? are they that good or just average?

Aug 21, 2002
    Moretti is a young (19 years old)- talented player that juve bought from Fiorentina this summer.. He can play as a full back or as a wing back.. I dunno if he is good or not coz i've never really watch him play..

Aug 21, 2002
    And as 4 Camo, i think he's a good and very versatile player, can play as a winger, att midfield and supporting striker..

I cant say much bout Baiocco, coz i've only seen a little of him last season, but from what i've seen, i think his a descent player..

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventuz_com ] ++
    Moretti is a young (19 years old)- talented player that juve bought from Fiorentina this summer.. He can play as a full back or as a wing back.. I dunno if he is good or not coz i've never really watch him play..
    How can you say someone is talented but you don't know if he is good or not:howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)