Juventus' Probable Formation (2 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I think we should go all out ATTACK!!!!

we have such quality strikers we should put them to good use!

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
Considering that we've put ourselves in a position where we have a strong defence and attack while we are weaker in midfield, Lippi should take this into account when he designes his tactics.
It could mean a counterattacking style of play, but it could also mean that we take advantage of the number of quality attackers in the squad to play with a team that uses the attack as a method of winning (as opposed to other teams who win due to the sheer quality of the midfield and therefore can duke it out in that area).
A faster style of play where we get to finish off as many attacks as possible would suit our team the best, I feel.
Hopefully something like this can be achieved without the team losing in style and creativity(something we already were a bit short on).

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Where did you get that? I didn't know that!

And Nedved's "supposed" to play in the hole???? He never played there at Lazio!

Besides, changes are necessary with injuries to players like Zambrotta!

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Doesn't really matter, DP always move out to the left whilst Nedved prefers to be in the middle. They can swithch places back and forth as the match moves on. Just tell DP to play as usual and everything will be fine.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
Doesn't really matter, DP always move out to the left whilst Nedved prefers to be in the middle. They can swithch places back and forth as the match moves on. Just tell DP to play as usual and everything will be fine.
:D Our grand coach! :thumb: ;)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Wishj you give that gift to Italian coaches as they do not seem to understand that you can have all the best stikers in the world but without a decent midfield you will struggle

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Its just amazing to me where you see teams like Ajax with far less money and potential to attract big name players, play very good football while Italian teams who can just on a whim spend 30m on one player , play such awful football at times

Or how Feyernoord can not just beat Inter but outplay them as well, why because Feyernoord might not have the superstars but they have a balanced team while Inter have supertars in attack but very average in midfield and defence

Juve as every one tells me scored the most golas and conceded the least but it hides the fact that our midfield is not good thats why we struggle against sides in Europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)