Juventus Primavera 2010-11 (3 Viewers)

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Why the ref gave them another Penalty??!?!
No idea but it definitely costed Juve. :(

Not bad really, the team climbed up from two goals deficit and I would say the player couldn't handle the pressure at first and played really bad compared to their previous match against Newcastle.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Ravanelli given Juventus job[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Former fan favourite Fabrizio Ravanelli has returned to Juventus as a Coach of their youth academy. “I’m coming home!”

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Ravanelli was new tactician Antonio Conte’s teammate during the 1990s and they won the Champions League together in 1996.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“Even if I am training 12-year-old children, it’s important to let them understand what Juve is, the importance of the shirt they wear and the club they represent,” said ‘Penna Bianca.’
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“Whoever is a part of Juventus must always step on to the field to give their all. I realise it’s more important at this age to help them grow as players
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]and as lads.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]http://football-italia.net/jul13cc.html
[/FONT]

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Juventus, è una Primavera multietnica

E' bene che il nuovo allenatore della Primavera bianconera, Marco Baroni, impari in fretta altre lingue: tra i 25 convocati dall'ex stopper del Napoli tricolore figurano, infatti, ben sette stranieri. Si tratta dello spagnolo Pol Garcia, difensore classe '93, definito da molti il nuovo Piquè, del coetaneo Carlos Garcia, nazionale svedese, del roccioso islandese Hordur Magnusson (19), degli elvetici Stipe Simunac (17) e Joel Untersee (17). Il primo è un attaccante veloce acquistato la scorsa estate dal Bellinzona, il secondo invece un centrale di difesa che proviene dallo Zurigo. Infine i due fratelli Appelt, Gabriel (17) e Guilherme (18), di cui si dice un gran bene.

IN the 25 listed in the primavera, 7 are foreigners, we have 1 spanish (Pol Garcia-> '93 "Next Pique"); 1 swedish (Carlos Garcia); 1 Icelandic (Hordur Magnusson); 2 Swiss (Simunac and Untersee) Simunac is a fast striker, Untersee is a central defender; 2 brazilians, the Appelt brothers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)