Juventus Primavera 2010-11 (1 Viewer)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I dont like Legro at all either and would like Ariaudo to get a chance, but you are dismissing him too easily and being unrealistic. Central defenders rely HEAVILY on experience, and its perfectly expected that the guy who has been doing a decent job as a starter for a while for us, is ahead of an unproven youngster. I too hope he gets his chance eventually, and that may include going to a good Serie A team and get much needed playing time to make a case for himself. Giving youngsters playing time, especially in Italy, is a risk in itself, but ESPECIALLY so in the CB position, and especially for a big club fighting for titles.

Just saying, you arent being realistic.
What experience did Kjaer have before lighting up the league?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I dont like Legro at all either and would like Ariaudo to get a chance, but you are dismissing him too easily and being unrealistic. Central defenders rely HEAVILY on experience, and its perfectly expected that the guy who has been doing a decent job as a starter for a while for us, is ahead of an unproven youngster. I too hope he gets his chance eventually, and that may include going to a good Serie A team and get much needed playing time to make a case for himself. Giving youngsters playing time, especially in Italy, is a risk in itself, but ESPECIALLY so in the CB position, and especially for a big club fighting for titles.

Just saying, you arent being realistic.
Video: Juventus - Modena 3-0

http://www.vecchiasignora.com/index.php?showtopic=121222

The last 2 goals are "alla Del Piero" The kids seem to be leaning well
Holy shit @ those 2 goals. The placement was perfect as well as technique!! :dazed::dazed:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Which of our players in the youth set-up look worth a roll of the dice in the senior team during our ongoing injury crises...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)