Juventus Primavera 2010-11 (4 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Loans.. well.. I can live with those in some cases.

What good could possibly come from a co-ownership though? Guess you found another supporter Hus.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yessss kenjamin!!! :tup:

Depends on what side of the co-ownershit you are on. Ask genoa about criscitos co-own....

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Come to think of it. This is one of quite a few youngsters that have come out and said that. I wonder where all the ones are that had something good to say about loans are co-ownershits went.... :shifty:
i'm here...so imo loans are good, co-own are bad. The first one is good because look at daud's situation or immobile (they both are ready to take the big step to serie a, but don't have the room at juventus..same happened to giovinco/marchisio). Now i would give everything to get daud and immobile in for tiago/poulsen and amauri...but then what will happen to our investements? The second one is bad because it just is, how 2 teams (even 3 :snoop:) can hold the rights to a player i simply don't know...it's a stupid ideea and i have no arguments to sustain it :D. A one year loan of a primavera talent is better than a sale/co-ownership that's for certain.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Agree with half. I'd take daud for immobile for amauri rigfht now. Daud for midfield but we can't b/c they aren't here and render us short staffed when these injuries start piling up.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Agree with half. I'd take daud for immobile for amauri rigfht now. Daud for midfield but we can't b/c they aren't here and render us short staffed when these injuries start piling up.
true man, but you can't bring daud and immobile when the season already begun. So this thing should've been done in the preseason ifthe wastes would be selled. agree?. If we bring them now, we give them 2,3,4 games and then when del piero,marchision,sissoko return to full strenght we send them to primavera again?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We have coppa, CL, and the league. When was the last time we were ever full strength. Its been over 2 years since we had every player in our 11 that was our first pick and not back up.

So between all competitions and the plethora of injuries we have had and still have I can't think of a better time. Not to mention as subs when needed....

Just saying :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If the injury to Sissoko didn't piss me off enough then the article on football italia that Ariaudo will be loaned to Cagliari definitely is the straw that broke the camels back.

The way our players are large vaginas we need all the players we can get. And fuck Legro, I hate that guy....he has no potential what so ever. His peak was 4 years ago and has maxed out. For fuck sacks give Ariaudo a chance.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So you are pissed off that a player that never sits on our bench even, gets loan out to a good Serie A team to get much needed playing time?

Marcello, if you are reading this, what happend to that Paolo65.com site that showed highlights of our primavera? The guy only has 1 game up for the last months. Cant find anything in vecchiasignora as usual either. Its a bummer, want to see the new batch of kids.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So you are pissed off that a player that never sits on our bench even, gets loan out to a good Serie A team to get much needed playing time?

Marcello, if you are reading this, what happend to that Paolo65.com site that showed highlights of our primavera? The guy only has 1 game up for the last months. Cant find anything in vecchiasignora as usual either. Its a bummer, want to see the new batch of kids.
I am mad that Legro plays over him. Legro is a calamity in the back and IMO an unstable liability. If you are going to have a liability at the back then you may as well play one that has a future and potential, rather than a last chance saloon player like Legro.

Yes, I am mad. Ariaudo poses no more of a liability than Legro. So why can't we play a younger player that has a future rather than one that fucked his up when he had a future.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont like Legro at all either and would like Ariaudo to get a chance, but you are dismissing him too easily and being unrealistic. Central defenders rely HEAVILY on experience, and its perfectly expected that the guy who has been doing a decent job as a starter for a while for us, is ahead of an unproven youngster. I too hope he gets his chance eventually, and that may include going to a good Serie A team and get much needed playing time to make a case for himself. Giving youngsters playing time, especially in Italy, is a risk in itself, but ESPECIALLY so in the CB position, and especially for a big club fighting for titles.

Just saying, you arent being realistic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)