juventus player with the worse goal celebrations (2 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
what do you want me to tell you

that you just ruined your whole life ? that you were so lucky to have a woman like that ? that you blew it off like a moron ? that nothing like this is gonna happen to you again ? that should spend your life crying and looking over old pictures ?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
what do you want me to tell you

that you just ruined your whole life ? that you were so lucky to have a woman like that ? that you blew it off like a moron ? that nothing like this is gonna happen to you again ? that should spend your life crying and looking over old pictures ?
Ok, in order of mention:

No... no...no... and no...

You'll see, Im not a dramatic person... she broke up with me, well thast life, moving on... I just need time to nail another girl ;)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
hey, its not like I was inlove with her... we were togeter becouse of the sex... its just that she fell for other guy, and well, like I said thats life...

I don't want her back, I just miss the good sex...;)

But anyway, lest leave it like this, I mean, The topic of this thread its not about my sexual life :D:D:D:D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
hey, its not like I was inlove with her... we were togeter becouse of the sex... its just that she fell for other guy, and well, like I said thats life...

I don't want her back, I just miss the good sex...;)

But anyway, lest leave it like this, I mean, The topic of this thread its not about my sexual life :D:D:D:D
I think The Don is onto something here. The high class hooker will take care of, shall we say, your more immediate needs. But you can kill two birds with one stone here.

Get two high class hookers. One for each arm. And a fur coat. And a pimped out ride. And strut all over town, making sure the local girls get to check you out. Sure, you might look like a pimp (or Moggi), but just think of the impressions and introductions you'll make with all the ladies in town of, shall we say, libidinous extracurricular interests. :D

I can just hear the "wanka wanka wanka ohhh!" soundtrack...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

I think The Don is onto something here. The high class hooker will take care of, shall we say, your more immediate needs. But you can kill two birds with one stone here.

Get two high class hookers. One for each arm. And a fur coat. And a pimped out ride. And strut all over town, making sure the local girls get to check you out. Sure, you might look like a pimp (or Moggi), but just think of the impressions and introductions you'll make with all the ladies in town of, shall we say, libidinous extracurricular interests. :D

I can just hear the "wanka wanka wanka ohhh!" soundtrack...
Its a good idea :LOL:

But don't worry... I don't need the hookers... Im gona get some this wekeend, I alredy have the date, the place and the girl.... muuuuahhahhahhahhahha :devil:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sadomin ] ++
Anyone remember DP's horrible celebration against Reggina (?)... where he was doing something hilarious with his arms?
I'm pretty sure I know which one you're talking about... it's the one where he had his eyes closed, mouth open, and was waving his hands about like he was on his knees looking for his glasses... right? :)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sadomin ] ++
Anyone remember DP's horrible celebration against Reggina (?)... where he was doing something hilarious with his arms?
erm sorry but what you are saying is contradictory, you say dp's horrible celebrrations, something hilarious with his hands... what is it horrible or hilarious? :)

neway i say the lamest celebreations are zlatan's.... i would like to see how viera celebrates

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
The worst celebration is by Zalayeta. No joy whatsoever and it looks like he doesn't give a shit about what's going on.
It could also be the best celebration, depending on how you look at it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)