Juventus plan Vieri raid (1 Viewer)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

I agree.

With our present squad and an opportunity to get Gila and Vieri I see no room for Cavenaghi...
not evevn in two seasons time when vieri will be finished? come on, wouldnt it be great to have gilardino, hopefully proven by then and have cavenaghi as well.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

not evevn in two seasons time when vieri will be finished? come on, wouldnt it be great to have gilardino, hopefully proven by then and have cavenaghi as well.
We will have Gila is spite of everything. And if we have a line of DP, Miccoli, DV, Vieri and Gilardino. Would we really need Cavenaghi?

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
I think he would take a pay-cut!
Of course because we all know about Bobo's immense love for the game above all else :cheesy:
Of course we have all seen Bobo's desire and loyalty to one particular team :rolleyes:
And of course he is in no way shape or form at all demanding from his club ...

This is THE last player that will take a pay cut especially at this stage in his career where he has one-two GOOD years left...if he is moving on to a Big Team like Juve its for one reason only: :greedy:
Actually he admitted its the reason he plays soccer rather than cricket.

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #127
    Okay, I thought that Vieri is a nicer guy, but I believe you. Anyways, I heared that the people in Turin don't want Vieri at Juve!

yeah, but there is just one particular problem : moggi doesn't care about that :)

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    if he is moving on to a Big Team like Juve its for one reason only: :greedy:
    If he moves to Juve it's to win not for :greedy:, we don't have that mentality anymore. If he wants $$$ he should go to Madrid or Chelsea.

Aug 1, 2003
    Bobo would not (SHOULD not, rather ;) ) come to Juventus. I can't stand him. And I know Inter fans are crap and they made him angry or whatever but I hate it when he has that 'arrogant' look when he scores a goal. Show some gratitude or something, fvcker.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

We will have Gila is spite of everything. And if we have a line of DP, Miccoli, DV, Vieri and Gilardino. Would we really need Cavenaghi?
    I prefer Cave to Vieri, coz Vieri is pretty injuryprone and expensive, just perfect for inter... :D

But really, if Vieri comes, then DV leaves, that's for sure, Moggi won't play that much salaries...

and I'll say this once again: 4 forwards should be enough, I prefer
    DP-Gila-Micco-DV (but DV can be replaced easily) and primavera players can play in cup matches and sit on the bench, we have lots of talented primaveras (like Benjamin), hopefully Prandelli (or DD) can make miracles with them... And Cave should be bought and then loaned to some good club, I've heard that Lazio and Parma are interested...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Kapo could also play as a forward, if needed.
    Cavenaghi is a great player, and I hope he will come.
    Unfortunatly, there hasn't been that much talk about him, moving to Juve, so I think we will have to wait and see what Moggi will do!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    Kapo could also play as a forward, if needed.
    Cavenaghi is a great player, and I hope he will come.
    Unfortunatly, there hasn't been that much talk about him, moving to Juve, so I think we will have to wait and see what Moggi will do!
    yeap... But when you think of it, it really sounds simple... River want Salas, we want Cave?! Of course we have to pay some money too, but I've heard that Cave is pretty cheap...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Sivori, the Juve scout in South america, told Juve to buy Cave, but again: I didn't hear Moggi saying anything about this guy! And I know Moggi. If we get Cave, he will play at Perugia, Empoli or elsewhere on loan! Damn, I hate that strategie!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    Sivori, the Juve scout in South america, told Juve to buy Cave, but again: I didn't hear Moggi saying anything about this guy! And I know Moggi. If we get Cave, he will play at Perugia, Empoli or elsewhere on loan! Damn, I hate that strategie!
    yeah, but Sivori's son is Cave's agent!! :D IMO Cave could go to Parma or Lazio, he could develop well with Mancini...

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    :wth:

Dunno bout you guys, but I DO seem to think of him as a bit arrogant, is it just me?
    Nope, not just you Sally. I can't stand him. Hope he doesn't come back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)