Juventus plan Vieri raid (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Football Italia

Luciano Moggi has hinted that Christian Vieri is a summer target for Juventus in a revealing interview.

The Inter striker has been linked with a return to Turin and the transfer guru seems very keen.

"I’ve always liked Bobo and we all know what he is capable of giving," he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Sometimes when you buy a player you are looking for someone who is immediately ready for a great club. Bobo is one of these players."

Vieri could be signed as a replacement for David Trezeguet who is being heavily associated with a summer exit to either Barcelona or Chelsea.

"David wants to go and play in Spain but his father (who is also his agent) is offering him all over the place," continued the director general.

"But there is no certainty that he will leave. What if Chelsea offered us Hernan Crespo and Adrian Mutu in return? I would say no."

The Old Lady of Italian football are also said to be on the verge of signing Under-21 striker Alberto Gilardino from Parma.

"Who doesn’t like Gilardino? He could be an important investment for the future," noted Moggi.

"’He’s had the good fortune of working with a very good Coach. We need to verify whether Juventus would be an ideal situation for him."

Another issue that will need to be resolved is who will be the new boss in Turin as Marcello Lippi has confirmed his departure.

"The new Coach will either be Cesare Prandelli (Parma) or Didier Deschamps (Monaco)," revealed the club official.

"We’ve spoken to both of the men and we will make a decision after May 12.

"The Parma boss works very well with young players and he’s having a fantastic season. Deschamps was already a Coach when he was here as a player."

bah u bums!!! when moggi says it wont happen it will!

therefore if he says it will happen it wont!

anyways theres a lot more important information in this article. in bold.

david trezeguet WANTS to move.

both Prandelli AND Deschamps have agreed to come manage Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fighters

May 7, 2004
I do not want Vieri. He is too old and is always injured.

Further, Gilardino would be a great purchase. We should get Gilardino and some new defenders and an attacking/creative midfileder and also a defensive midfielder. We should also get Gasbarroni, Brighi and Blasi back.

We must keep Maresca.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
but moggi likes Vieri , he will bring him...lets face it and hope the best...when he was in juve he made a terrific pair with DP....
Moggi likes Gilardino too .

Take both to Juve.

BTW How much money Moggi spend to buy Vieri????

rainhard

May 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fighters ] ++
I do not want Vieri. He is too old and is always injured.

Further, Gilardino would be a great purchase. We should get Gilardino and some new defenders and an attacking/creative midfileder and also a defensive midfielder. We should also get Gasbarroni, Brighi and Blasi back.

We must keep Maresca.
Welcome to the forum Bro.:thumb:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Ok im new to this forum stuff but here it goes,

i live in california but i watch the juve games every weekend on rai. overall my heart is obviously with juve but i dont realy "dislike" any fo the other serie a teams, except inter. for me inter is just a pure example of football gone wrong and corrupted, and in my opinion the worst instigator of this behavior is vieri. im sure you guys will correct me, but i thnik vieri is wayyyyy past his high point, hes possibly the worst team player ever (i only ever see him *****ing at his other teammates), and hes destined to bring juve even farther into the slump theyre in.

i thnik its clear that juve need changes and arent functioning well at the moment, so if we need to rebuild parts of the team, why the hell should we bring in one of the main players of the only team that is even more screwed up at the moment.

ill always be a juve fan, and it hurts to say this but i will almost be embarassed if i see vieri playing in the delli alpi next year. i think hes just going to bring us farther into the hole we got into.

i know he was a former juve, and i wasnt old enough to see him back then, but from what ive seen he's the worst possible person to bring into juve over the summer. (well maybe gattuso is an exception)

um sorry im slightly new at this i see it everywhere im jsut wondering what does "IMO" mean/stand for?

thanks

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Best piece of news Ive heard all year. Finally its narrowed down to two GREAT coaches. Crespo is not consistent and the hype around Mutu is over now that he is at Chelski. Vieri is a great player, and when he has passion for a team he scores (ie. every Italia game he has played) When he wants to score, he will score. He is exactly that strong forward that Juve need. Gila is a future prospect. We cant afford to rely on him for all of next season. We need an established striker plus Gila. Buying Gila and selling Trez would be walking in the same mudpuddle we walked in this year. We need immediate solutions to our problems. We dont want to build a team that is capable of winning the CL in years time. We want a team that can win the Cl next year.

In addition to the players mentioned by MOggi, we need a new ESTABLISHED play-maker PLUS two ESTABLISHED defenders. Ferrara and Bonera are established enough, but one more is needed if we got those two, since we most probablyare selling Tudor, Montero, and Iuliano.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I also think that vieri is too old and injured and out of form to come back to juve , we have already a lot of out of form players ,we dont want to add to them if you know what i mean:D

rainhard

May 5, 2004
-----------------------Buffon---------------------
=============================
--------Thuram------Mexes-------Ferarri-----
Zambrotta----Brighi------Maresca---Rothen
---------------Miccoli-----------Del Piero-------
-------------------------Vieri----------------------

3-4-2-1 hehehe really attacking:D.Can we stand still with 3 CB???

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
positives:
-vieri is a direct replacments for trez
-he is at an age which gives gilardino time to play at the highest level and take over in two seasons time
-vieri is esperienced at all levels.
-vieri can play as a lone striker with no probs which could see miccoli and del piero both start with a playmaker behind as well.
-gilardino could learn a lot from him

negatives:
- high wages (even though DV gets high wages as well)
- injury prone
-trouble maker

i personally would love to have morientes joining instead. but he is only 26/27 years old and that could dent gilardino's career so to speak.

as for hearing that ferrari is roma bound, i'm devistated. Mexes is a must, along with another young star defender.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
Sir Sebastian welcome to forum, i agree with you that bob is not on tp of his form but hope that i moggi gets him, he will remeber his old days. and dont forget that there is eurothis year so bobo will have possibility to show himself.

moreover i guess someeone has already said that but i want once again to repeat that, cristian wants to leave inter, so probably he will agree on some reduction of the contract.

however this situation can changed when the new coach comes, if prandelli becmes the coach, probably he would like to see gila (which is ok for me) and not bobo.

p.s. IMO stands for In my opinion ;)

Aug 1, 2003
Well my opinion sucks, coz I say whatever the hell happens Trezeguet stays.

Speaking on Mourinho, he said should Porto win the CL he wouldn't coach in England as he's most heavily linked there.

But that doesn't mean he'd turn down others outside England :D yeah yeah, wishful thinking I know

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Well my opinion sucks, coz I say whatever the hell happens Trezeguet stays.

Speaking on Mourinho, he said should Porto win the CL he wouldn't coach in England as he's most heavily linked there.

But that doesn't mean he'd turn down others outside England :D yeah yeah, wishful thinking I know
Hmmm... I wonder what Mourinho really meant by that. He probably wants to stay in a warm country, like spain :)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
omg.. Roman Abramovich is so rich that he could buy Serie A... LOL!
You know he was really close to buying AS Roma couple of months ago through his small oil company called "Nafto-Moskva", but then after Italian Tax Inspectors ran several searces in Roma's offices the deal never happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)