Juventus Pictures 2007/2008 (8 Viewers)

GianniAgn

Jan 30, 2008
I know you said you took it from friend... but.. half of this images from gettyimages.com and I KNOW(believe me i very old in this business) that they DONT SELL pictures.. The sell them only to magazines in editorial way. It means that the only way to get pics is that YOU or YOUR FRIEND has gettyimages HQ account.. Its normal i had about 3 HQ getty accounts. I just wanna ask is YOU/YOUR FRiend has another agencies account.

PS: If it possible plz sent me by PM your friend e-mail.. Maybe we can trade our photo accounts.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
I know you said you took it from friend... but.. half of this images from gettyimages.com and I KNOW(believe me i very old in this business) that they DONT SELL pictures.. The sell them only to magazines in editorial way. It means that the only way to get pics is that YOU or YOUR FRIEND has gettyimages HQ account.. Its normal i had about 3 HQ getty accounts. I just wanna ask is YOU/YOUR FRiend has another agencies account.

PS: If it possible plz sent me by PM your friend e-mail.. Maybe we can trade our photo accounts.
Maybe he has gettyimages account, I don't know. I've only meant that he pays for them. That's all I know. I communicate with him by email and he sends me these images without any explaining and I'm not bothering him with such questions, because it's not important for me. So sorry, but I can't help you more.

GianniAgn

Jan 30, 2008
Maybe he has gettyimages account, I don't know. I've only meant that he pays for them. That's all I know. I communicate with him by email and he sends me these images without any explaining and I'm not bothering him with such questions, because it's not important for me. So sorry, but I can't help you more.
no if he has gettyimages HQ acount he pays nothing...but it doesnt matter... anyway... well if you dont want to give his mail Please send him my e-mail and tell him that i want to trade. He will understand. I send you my e-mail by PM. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)