Juventus - Perugia (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeah, that is what soccerage was saying...
receive madrid with the delle alpi,, full, and with the scudetto in our hands.

The perfect scenario foe the ffinal clash!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I predict 2-1 to Juve. DP and Trez for us, and either Miccoli or Vryzaz for Perugia :) Forza Juve :strong:

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
i think its going to be an action packed game, because juves loan players are going to try to show off as much as possible and del and trez would be hyped up to win the scudetto once and for all this year.

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
i honestly predict an "ugly" win. like we lose or draw with same result for inter. so we'll win the scudetto but without a win at home. Perugia are very tough team. of course we can win but it'll cost us number of injured key players by the end of the day.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
Thuram & Zambrotta & Del Piero & nedved are Defenitly out of this game.
I think that Del Piero should play. I understand that he's a little tired, but he needs to regain full fitness... Well, I'm not the coach, and I suppose Lippi and his crew know best :undecide:

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
40 minutes for the start of the game. I'm going to watch it fortunately. I hope they'll show some celebrations this time, last year they didn't here. We can't rest everybody, the boys should celebrate their title in the field. I predict Neddy coming on as a sub.

Anyway, let's finish this once and for all and show which team is the best in seria A.

Forza Juve give us the Scudetto :)

OP
danielão

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #34
    Starting lineups...

Juventus: Buffon, Birindelli, Ferrara, Iuliano, Pessotto, Camoranesi, Conte, Tacchinardi, Davids, Trezeguet, Di Vaio.

Perugia: Kalac, Sogliano, Di Loreto, Milanese, Ze Maria, Tedesco, Obodo, Blasi, Grosso, Miccoli, Vryzas

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
    starting in approx 5 mins...:extatic:

p.s: I forgot to put this week's prediction in the prediction game :down:

Line-up:

----------------buffon----------------
    Birri---ferrarra----iuliano----pessoto
    --------tacchi--------davids------------
    camo----------------------------conte
    ---di vaio-----------------trez---------

-S-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)