Juventus - Perugia (Coppa Italia) (2 Viewers)

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
And he got it from a picture I posted on the forum if memory serves me right.

Glad I at least made SOME sort of contribution here! :D
Sorry to disappoint you but I actually found it myself searching on google.com :undecide: :angel:

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
Thank you for the link Alex.This site wasn't previously called pianetajuve?Nekton couldn't you find Miccoli's goals?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Watched the game but could not get to the forum yesterday :fero: Was something wrong with the forum or is it routing problems on my side?
Anyway we played well for most of the match but some serious lose of concentration on the defence cost us dearly plus yes you guessed it our strikers are total crap.

Chimenti
This guy does well subbing Buffon. Nothing he could do about Miccoli's first but what was he thinking about the second getting caught up in no mans land. Ohh!!! Where was the defence in the first place?

Birindelli
His usual self.

Fresi
Potential can be seen on this fella. But he sorely lacks experience and can be rush at times. Committing silly tackles. Is he learning something from Tachi?

Moretti
A bad day at the office.

Pessotto
Still a bit unsure.

Zenoni
Neat moves on the right flank. Good crosses too :thumb: So how many right wingers should we have? I love your delivery though :D

Tudor
I want to see this fella at the defence. The midfield could not coordinate effectively in this game.

Baiocco
The axe is down on this guy. Maybe he could have had some talent before but he sure is doing his best to hide it. Sell, sell, sell.

Salas
I used to be one of the increasingly few who really believed that patience and plenty of games would soon restore Salas to his former self. Sadly I am wrong. He was totally non existent in this match.

Zalayeta
He worked hard as usual. Nothing special but he's got the spirit. Having seen Shola Amoebi transform so hugely since last year could this be applied to Zala? The jury is still out on you. Digs too deep into the midfield and pushes to flank too often.

Di Vaio
Where are your Parma boots man? Losing your credibility with me but I'll have to give you a couple more shots. Let's hope you turn around this corner. You cost us big time in this match.

Subs Used
Tacchinardi in for Zalayeta 46'
In and the usual yellow. What can I say?

Paro in for Moretti 64'
The tiniest player on the pitch. Lippi is on to something with this kid. He was too eager to please on this occassion. I need to see him a few more times before I can see his potential.

Zambrotta in for Tudor 56'
Did very well on the left flank. Could he be our solution in this area? When will this guy learn to shoot? He missed a sure goal! :eek:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Forgot about our fella at Perugia :angel:

Miccoli
Small in stature but the kid has bright ideas and a finish to boot! The question however is - Will he cut it at Juve?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I also watched the game- what a disaster !!

Our defense was too weak- I have serious doubts about Fresi and Moretti. Biri didnt play a bad game (suprisingly), and Pessotto looks a little rusty.

Tudor needs more time , Zenoni was nothing special, and Baiocco almost had an assist, ON OUR GOAL !!!!!

Zala worked hard, DiVaio came close a few times, and Salas may as well have been dead !!!!

WOULD SOMEONE ASK MOGGI TO TRADE SALAS AND BAIOCCO FOR MICCOLI ?????!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)