Juventus - Notts County (6 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Apparently the plan was for Juve to wear pink in the first half, and Notts would wear bianconero. Then in the second half, Juve would wear bianconero and Notts had a special all-white kit for this match.

I say was, because I've read that Notts won't be allowed to wear their special white kit because it is too similar to ours. They're going to have to wear some blue kit in the second half now.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Apparently the plan was for Juve to wear pink in the first half, and Notts would wear bianconero. Then in the second half, Juve would wear bianconero and Notts had a special all-white kit for this match.

I say was, because I've read that Notts won't be allowed to wear their special white kit because it is too similar to ours. They're going to have to wear some blue kit in the second half now.
I would of thought it would of looked a lot nicer for Juve to walk out in the black and white stripes for the first time in the new stadium.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
From the Juventus.com

Thursday 8th September will not just be a memorable evening for Juventus and all the club’s fans: it also looks set to be an unforgettable occasion for Notts County, who will treasure the memories of their stay in Turin.

The Magpies’ experience began this afternoon, visiting the stadium they will grace tomorrow evening, before moving onto Vinovo to undergo a training session and enjoy the warm hospitality afforded by Juventus. Martin Allen put his squad through their paces, watched by a handful of club directors and chairman Ray Trew.

President Andrea Agnelli was there in person to greet representatives from the oldest football league club, presenting his counterpart with a silver plate. Yet another memory of this special event which has again brought Juventus and Notts County together, 108 years following the historic exchange of shirts.

Tomorrow will see the teams meet on the pitch, with Conte adding a host of Primavera players to his squad for the occasion.

Hope he puts out a strong first team.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That defence is disgusting, luckily were only playing Notts. And Pepe and Giacch? Eugh.

Judging from that lineup, we can assume that Pirlo and Marchisio will start against Parma, as well as Vucinic and Matri and Krasic/Elia?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)